• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Friend Safari Exchange Thread ~*READ THE RULES IN THE FIRST POST*~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still looking for the following Safari Types in my Sig. If you PM me that you've added me, I'll get back to you later tonight... Yep, work calls.

GoldDiaruga

Sup! Got a Poison type Safari, 1048 8967 3255
Includes: Seviper, Venomoth & Whirlipede. PM me if you want to add me!
Also looking for a Ditto Safari, just like everyone else I guess.

MediaKlepto

Playing since 1998
Still looking for a Safari with Wartortle in it.

PM me if you're interested in exchanging codes if you've got one; my info is in my sig!

iKnowWhyNo

Hey guys,

kinda new to this stuff so I'll just leave my FC here: 1435-4190-1578
Feel free to add me and PM me if you do.
Would also like to know what type my safari is.

5413-0440-2614
Not sure what mine is, but I do think it's Poison.

Last edited:

Toraojou

- Repost -

Hello! My husband and I are looking for a Friend Safari with Ditto in it. We're willing to trade power items. ( Up to three--two from me and one from my husband. :) )

Here's our info:

My Safari Type Is: Poison
My Safari Contains: Kakuna, Garbodor, and Whirlipede
FC: 4725-9117-9652
Game Name: Tora

His Safari Type Is: Electric
His Safari Contains: Dedenne, Electabuzz, and Galvantula
FC: 5386-8549-0568
Game Name: Jonathan

Please message me if you add either of us. Thanks! :D

Kuraitamashii

I am currently looking for someone that has Shuppet in their friend safari. My friend code is 1521-2662-0974 and my friend safari is Bug type with Paras and Masquerain. The third pokemon is yet to be determined. Please PM me if you have this pokemon and have added me so that I may input your friend code.

Longfist

Looking for friend Safari's with Chancey.

Mine has Larvesta, Braxien and Pansear.

Looking for anyone with Chancey in their Safari. Mine has Larvesta, Pansear, and Braxien.

Pokemon Y: WUSHU 0044 2811 9045

RDaneel

Reposting this:

FC in my sig. I'm water type with quagsire and krabby. Still don't know the third one.

PM me if you add me :)

Aipomdude

Found out i am a Normal safari with audino Eevee and teddiursa feel free to add me and i will add you likewise:
0920 - 0809 - 6262
Nick is Novalance

Last edited:

chubbywad

Reposting because I posted this at like 3 am. I have Normal friend safari with Aipom, Kecleon, and Ditto.

Just send me a pm and i'll add you eventually 0189-8078-9786

Ill add eventually I get a lot of pms because of ditto.

hotcoldyay

i herd u liek me :P
ooking for a safari with ditto.

Fc is in sig.

Im steel with skarm, mawile, and ?.

Pm me if you have ditto :) im open to everyone, but i really need a friend with ditto.

Tubbyor

My FC is in my sig. Looking for any evolutions of bagon/shelgon/salamence or aron/lairon/aggron

m2dane

3995-7113-3136 Still haven't found out what pokemon I have in mine, I am looking for safari's with ivysaur, frogadier, and wartortle

Wilenius

Shiny Hunter
im looking for a safari with frogadier!
all my info is in the signature

I'm only looking for Abra, Kirlia, Absol, Excadrill, Larvitar/Pupitar and Espurr right now, but will trade for rare candies too.

My own Friend Safari has Espurr, Drowzee and Girafarig. PM if interested :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.