• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Friend Safari Exchange Thread ~*READ THE RULES IN THE FIRST POST*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirKam

My FC is 2148 8651 2324. Looking for anything with ivysaur, growlithe, luxio or anything really but I would be forever grateful if you have ivysaur. My safari is Grass if im not mistaken. PM me

Art_de_Cat

Hello, my name is Art_de_Cat,
FC: 3781-0087-3326

In Game trainer Name is Teddy P and have Pokemon Y
I am a bug safari with Vivilion, paras, and illumise
I am looking for people with Dittos, or luxray family specifically, but anyone who wants to exchange codes just let me know!

Insane General

Friend Safari type is normal: Teddiursa, Kecleon, Eevee
Friend Code: 4124 - 5203 - 4588
Pm me with yours :D

RexH

Got a ditto safari. FC: 0473-9218-6273

Im looking for:

--IV Pokemon--
Gible (Jolly)(Rough Skin): HP, Atk and Speed IV
Scyther (Adamant): Hp, Atk and Speed IV
Larvitar (Adamant): Hp, Atk and Speed IV

--Items--
Power items (Def and Spe Def)
Choice items
Life Orb

Dirntish

My FC is 2036 - 70032 - 0555

Got a Bug-type Safari: Volbeat, Combee and Heracross

I've been looking for one with Galvantula/Joltik but I'll add anyone that wants to trade FC's

Just PM me!

Avalezk

Will add anyone that PMs me.

Doobius

looking to add people with starters. already have hidden ability wartortle and frogadier. looking for others. check my sig and add me. send me a pm if you do.

Bktanner

Hey all,

I have been out of Pokemon for several generations now, but have picked up the latest game. I've just beaten the Elite 4, and am ready to start doing endgame stuff. I only have about 2 friends with 3DS's, so I need some codes :D!

My code is: 3582-9448-2818 - I do not know which Pokemon are in my zone or how to check.

I read up on the deep breeding system in this game, so I'd like to start doing some of that. As such if anyone has a zone with ditto or dratini, that'd be super helpful! I'll add anyone though since I don't really have many codes yet! Be sure to PM me if you added me.

Thanks!

XIIIth

My FC is: 1993-8252-5412

My Safari is Steel: Klefki, Klank and Ferroseed

In game character name is Sept

PM me if you add me

Thanks

themarinator

I'm not sure what kind of Pokémon are in my friend safari but my friend code is 1263-6759-6816 so PM me if you add me. My name is Marinator

FocusPresenceEndurance

Aspiring Author
Here is my fc, to anyone who is interested: 3995 - 6572 - 7256

My friend safari is fire with: Ponyta, Slugma and Ninetails.

I am currently looking for people with the following in their safari: Ditto, Lampent, Sableye and Golurk.

PM me if you are looking for what I have/have what I'm looking for. ^^

trident20

ground types
pm m if you have any of the following:

zubat, golbat, crobat
beldum, metang, metagross
i have brelooms, if interested

Last edited:

igloc

Hey Guys!! Am a ground type safari! with Marowak, Trapinch and a Gastrodon!!! So PM me if you want to add :D
My FC: 5456-0610-4532 And if you have a ditto, vulpix/ninetails, starters, electricity pokes safari PM MEEHHHHH ! But if you dont have, i don't care
ill add you anyways :D
Thanks!

Last edited:

PokeAJ

I really need someone who has a normal safari with Ditto. My safari is water and I have Wartortle, pm me if you wanna swap FCs.

Tifith

FC: 3265-5388-6085

Hi, please register me and send me a PM with your Friend Code. I will be checking for the next hour. I have no friends and do not know what my friend code pokemon are. Thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.