• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Friend Safari Exchange Thread ~*READ THE RULES IN THE FIRST POST*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

26mick10

Shiny hunter
can someone with a fire friend safari please add me my friend code name is mick and friend code is 0103-9998-6826 :)

Miggy

Ice type, spheal and beartic! Beat the game and we can find your final one

Codyksp

Desperately looking for a Ditto safari, info in my sig.

peasaNs

Reposting~ Looking for Dragon farm with Shelgon, also looking for a Brave Ditto, add me and pm me only if you have either. Thanks!

26mick10

Shiny hunter
can u personnel message me your friend codes if u have a fire friend sarfrai please fc name mick friend code 0103-9998-6826

jmarconi

Looking for any friend codes (especially ditto like everyone else). Message me if you add me. my info is below.

eeg710

My FC is 5386-7707-8883. I don't know my friend safari pokemon but please add me and I'm sure someone can tell me. I will add all FC's who PM me.

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
I'm currently looking for a Grass one with the Kalos Grass starter and Ivysaur. If you have one, please let me know.

~Ayra~;267;

PMG

Pokemon Master Gaz
Friend Safari: Ground - Wooper, Nincada and Palpitoad
Friend Code - 3411-1341-5371

If you add me let me know so I can add you I am happy to add anybody

cadwe

Hi all.
FC 4253 3474 6081
i'll add anyone, though i would love starters safaris.

don't know what's in mine

Mattp012

Totodile Trainer
Searching for Safaris with ditto! My safari is Ice and has Spheal and Shellder, I'm not sure of the 3rd pokemon. My FC is 5129 1544 6735.

let's just throw up a quick update, sorry to anyone who has added me and I haven't gotten to them, been busy with work, throwing this up before I head out, send me a PM and I'll add you either tonight or tomorrow. Info is in the sig and also looking for Excadrill and Shelgon Safari's.

Hey everyone, my Safari is Ghost with Phantump, Shuppet, and Spiritomb, and my code is 1607-2139-2028. I'm looking for Ditto, Larvesta, Galvantula, Metang, and Heracross, but I'll add anybody who asks. Please PM me if you add my code so I can add you back as soon as possible :) happy hunting

thatguyjesus

my FC is 1907-8199-4861. pm FC to add back. my safari is normal type with teddiursa, minccino, and eevee.

Status
Not open for further replies.