• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Friend Safari Exchange Thread ~*READ THE RULES IN THE FIRST POST*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crynal

My safari has Golurk, Phanthum, and Shuppet. My FC: 1118-1357-9485 If interested, PM me.

Looking for any safaris with togepi, dragonair, charmeleon, Ivysaur, shroomish/breloom, fletchinder, and braxien.

In general I could use a few more steel safaris.

Pompykins

friendly placebo
Looking for a Friend Safari with Frogadier! PM me your friend code if you do. C:

Mine is: 4983 - 5066 - 9233
Poison type!

Not 100% sure what Pokemon are in it.

kraver

My friend code is 1650-1803-6777, i dont know what my safari is.

Atm i only have like 20 friends so i need pretty much everything, if you add me pls send me a pm so i can add you back, i can offer starters and eevee´s xD and im always up for some duels.

tzhaa

I found out that I'm an Ice Safari with Bergmite, Delibird and Cloyster. If you want to add me, my FC is in my sig. Just PM me your FC :)

KeiLanRan

Add please FC 3866-8536-5637 Name Keith. I have a rock type safari with macargo AKA faster egg hatcher. So PM me if you added me.

*****HONEDGE SAFARIS NEEDED ASAP*****

Offering rare items, pokemon, O-powers and of course my friend safari. Need a friend safari with honedge in it ASAP. PM or reply if interested. Thanks.

FC: 1504-5801-0413

umbreot

God of Fusions
I have a really great Safari. Fire type: Larvesta, Braixen (Magician confirmed), Pansear. 0963-0256-3521 PM your details.

My 3DS Friend Code is 3368-1989-0029 ! For Friend Safari, a battle, a trade or whatever :)

killerklown90

I am electric with pikachu and dedenne. Dont know my third. My code is 0946-2572-2499

Last edited:

arkhaminmate42

Pm me your code and I'll add you I have larvesta and 2 others of which I don't know

Vikings

Oracle
FC: 3711-7728-5652

Type: Ice; Bergmite, Spheal, Dewgong (thanks to those who helped!)

Will add anyone.

Primarily looking for:

Clawitzer
Trevenant
Goodra
Heliolisk
Eevee
Hawlucha

Tyranith

Just a guy
REPOST

Looking for Safaris with the following Pokemon.

-Excadrill
-Absol
-Azumarril
-Metang
-Shelgon
-Abra

I will try to register anyone who registers me. PM me if you are interested. My FC is in my sig.

Don't suppose anyone has a safari with Cacnea or Cacturne in it do they? PM me if so, many thanks :)

(repost & updated)
Hello all! My friend code is: 1805-2157-1929
My type is Flying with Spearow, Tranquil and Fletchinder.
Im looking for safaris, in order of preference;
Normal: Ditto,
Fairy: Togepi
Electric: Luxio
Bug: Heracross
Fire: Charmeleon, Larvesta, Ninetales
Grass: Ivysaur, Quilladin, Tangela
Steel: Skarmory, metang, Excadrill
Ghost: Golurk
Dragon: Gabite, Dragonair
Fighting: Machoke, Breloom
in-game name: Dew.
If you add me PM me your code, safari type and mons within in.
Unfortunately I wont be adding water safaris as I have alot already (many irl friends were water)

Many thanks and happy hunting xD

Last edited:

Relapse~

3DS FC: 5300 9069 2459
Friend Safari: Ice ~ Snorunt, Bergmite, Piloswine

If you add me, please send me a PM too. I'll add anyone back! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.