• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Friend Safari Exchange Thread ~*READ THE RULES IN THE FIRST POST*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Be123

LF: Dragonair, and other pokemon i dont have
OF: Wartotle frogardier and Krabby
Fc: 4098-3293-9083
I wont add you without information

Last edited:
Blau, 3DS friend code: 5172-0285-3065
Bug pokemon: Volbeat, Butterfree, Heracross

Looking for nearly anything. Just please no more Shuppets and Phantumps. PM me so I can add you back!

Draelan

My friend code is 5455-9912-8458.
I'm not sure what my safari is yet, so please PM me and I will edit it into my post!

I'll add the more recently added friend codes from this thread, so if you add me and I haven't added you, PM me!

[EDIT] My safari is Steel type with Magneton, Klang, and Excadrill!

Last edited:

Primera Stark

Wicked like Gengar
Looking for Metang, Pinsir and Ghost-type Safaris, thank you.

Looking to add people with the following safaris:
Dragon- Dragonair
Poison- Drapion
Steel- Any
Water- Gyarados

I'll add anyone who adds though. Info in sig.

kenluv

Update: Semi-selective and add Eevee as one of my priorities. All other sig details apply

FinnTheCat

Looking for Mightyena and Vullaby. Feel free to add me.

Friend Code: 0087-2592-0351. Have no idea what my Safari Pokémon are. Will trade FC with anyone (please PM me after you do).

Yanato

My FC: 4511-1848-2748
Type: Normal
Pokémons: Kecleon, Ditto, Teddiursa
Looking for: Nothing but shinys pokémon xD

Thanks ^^

Bdxcrazyazian

I have Bibarel, gyrados and Frogadier with someone telling me that they have run into 2 shiny gyrados and caught a shiny frogadier. Hidden abilities are confirmed and this is what I'm looking for:

Fairy, eevee, dragons, ghost and pretty much anyone who wants to add my FC. If you add me, make sure you PM me. My information is in my sig.

chubbywad

I have normal: Ditto, Kecleon, Aipom

LF: Metang or Togepi Safaris

I only have 5 slots left on my friends list now so I can't just add anyone anymore :(
If you have either of the 2 above friend safaris please add me and let me know.

MarzKnight

Looking for friend safaris that have ditto and the starters , and psychic types, fighting , fairies , ALSO IF YOU HAVE INKAY IN YOUR FRIEND SAFARI PM ASAP FC in sig, pm me yours

Status
Not open for further replies.