• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Friend Safari Exchange Thread ~*READ THE RULES IN THE FIRST POST*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riskbreaker113

Veteran Trainer
I'm looking for dragon friend codes with Dragonair.
I have fire: larvesta, growthe, and braxien.

1418-0845-1018

ShaoWeh

Looking for a Ditto Safari. I have Fire with Growlithe, Fletchinder, amd Pyroar. PM me for my code

Zenri

Repost~
FC: 2895-7605-7542
Rock Type
Dwebble, Magcargo and Shuckle :3

Feel free to add me I swear I don't bite... also don't let my rock type scare yah D:

--Looking for someone with a Larvesta in their Safari pm pwease

Last edited:

Cmh92

Does anyone have a chespin or quilladin safari I'm sorry but I don't know what my safari has if you need an item ill check if I have one

rrandomdude

hey i have a dark type safari with absol sandile and one more pls add me my fc is 0404 6913 2200

Hi everyone!
I have Abra, Sigilyph and Gothirita in my friend safari.
FC: 5086-2026-8898

I'm looking for friend safaris with Scyther and Dragonair.
But feel free to add me even if you don't have it.
Please do PM your FC after adding me.

Thanks

The-Predator

Nothing is True...
Looking for a safaris that have Crawdaunt, Skarmory, Mawile, Diggersby in it. FC and my safari pokemon are in my sig. Please pm me if you add me

Lee RKO

add me then pm please i have 2 fire starters in my friend safari

pikazapper

The Pikachu Master
My Friend Safari is Bug-type, and my buddy said it had Paras, Masquerain, and Vivillon in it. I'm looking for Safaris with Pikachu, but I'll happily add anybody who PMs me.
FC: 2664 - 2699 - 4713
Thanks!

Still looking for Dragon, Fairy, and Dark safari types. FC is in my Sig, plz PM me so I know you want to add me.

26mick10

Shiny hunter
hey im looking for fire grass dark and dragon friend safari fc name mick fc 0103-9998-6826 pm your friend codes please

Darkness1421

Darkness1421
Hello everyone I have an Electric Safari with Electabuzz, Luxio, and Dendenne.

Im looking for the following Pokemon Safari's with the following Pokemon:
Phanpy/Donphan

If you happen to have any of them contact me immediately through PM it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!

Tyranith

Just a guy
REPOST

Looking for Safaris with the following Pokemon.

-Excadrill
-Absol
-Azumarril
-Metang
-Shelgon
-Abra

I will try to register anyone who registers me. PM me if you are interested. My FC is in my sig.

Status
Not open for further replies.