• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Friend Safari Exchange Thread ~*READ THE RULES IN THE FIRST POST*~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reposting once more for tonight!

Still not looking for anything in particular, but would love Ditto, Mareep line or water type.

I'm happy to add people who don't know their Zone's, too! :D

My information is in my signature :D

Maver1ck

repost/update

FC-2423-2399-2726
Dragon - fraxure noibat and sliggoo
looking for:
Ditto, Eevee, Absol, Ponyta, Ninetales
any requests will be accepted though

Last edited:

Kenco

Does anyone have a safari with staryu or starmie? Please add :)

Me: Dragon Safari: Dragonair, Druddigon and Fraxure

FC : 4742-4826-2615

zirdaj

looking for FS with fletchinder and piloswine. I have a steel type safari as seen on my signature, with magneton, skarmory, and bronzong :)

Vex Lenin

The Redwanderer
Repost

My Friend Code is 2621-2918-8851. My Safari is Grass with Sawbuck, Sunkern and Quilladin. PM me and I will add you back. Like most people I am desperately looking for a Safari with Ditto. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

TheSpite

Thanks to everyone who added me before. Now, I'm looking for a Friend Safari with a Whirlipede in it. I'm also happy to add anyone else :). Friend Code and Safari Pokemon are in my signature.

_Ketchup_

My FC is 3024 - 5524 - 3108 and my type is psychic ^^ i got Grumpig, Espurr and Gothorita.
I add everyone just send me a pm with your fc if you add me ^^
(if you got noibat, phantump, pumpkaboo or spheal in your safari i would love it XD )

P.S.: if you don't know what's your safari add me and i'll tell you ^^

Einhorn

Hey guys! Add my if you have a Fire Safari with Ninetails! Also looking for one with Cloyster, Whirlipede, and Rhydon! PM if you add me!

Gampi

ガンピ
Friend Code:
4339 - 3609 - 4652
Grass-type Safari with Ivysaur.

Send me a PM if your Safari contains any of the following:
  • Ditto
  • Spritzee
  • Larvesta
  • Excadrill
  • Sliggoo

weezking

My friend code is 4382 1974 6959 my type is rock i get pupitar and probopass 3rd one is unknown
Pm me youre code if you add me i accept every one :) especially if youre type is fighting

perl1

Pokemon Master
i am looking for friend safaris with ditto in but any would do if u want to add me my friend code is 2492-4942-8518 just send me a message thx

yokkk

hello! does anyone have a fairy safari or a bug safari with vivillon? PM me if you can help me.

my friend code: 0688 5364 0276

PixelKarma

Hi guys, I have flying type, PM if you have added me =)

My FC is = 4742-5491-4656

Lazyankou

Safari Hunter
Reposting with updated info. My friend code is 4055-2817-6288. I am a poison type with Kakuna, Venomoth, and Toxicroak. I will add anyone but am looking for Charmeleon, Togepi, Ditto, Heracross, Pinsir, Dragonair, and Fletchinder. Feel free to add me if you need someone to find out what pokemon you have. Pm me with the pokemon you have if you know or that you need to know and your code.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.