• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Friend Safari Exchange Thread ~*READ THE RULES IN THE FIRST POST*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlareBlitz3000

Legg University QB
looking for friend safari with ditto, eevee, chansey, heracross, or barbaracle. FC in sig

Reposting! Still really want a Golurk, but I'll add anyone. My code is 0387-8778-4808. PM me if you add me.

ShaoWeh

Fire Safari with Growlithe, Pyroar, and Fletchinder. 4425 2488 2848. I'm looking for safaris with Ditto, Wartortle, Charmeleon, Braixen and Hawlucha

Tifith

Hi, reposting my number real quick!

My friend code is 3265-5388-6085. I have ground - Sandshrew, Camerupt, Gastrodon. I am looking to Togepi, Azumarill, Inkay, Mawile, Breloom, Excadrill, Thank you so much in advance!

Fusionon

I am looking for a few Pokemon for Pokedex completion, Shroomish and Vullaby. Any of their evolved form are perfectly fine, of course.

If anyone adds me, just pm me and I'll add you back.

My Friend code is Duo:4356 0012 7773.

My Zone is fighting, and I have Sawk, Mankey, and Tyrogue.

Sneak-a-peek

I'm looking for safaris with Fletchinder, Ditto, Pawniard, Nuzleaf, Luxio, Pikachu, and Palpitoad in particular. In general, I just want more friend safaris. FC in sig

TM0verlord

PSN ID is on sig
Looking for a Friend Safari with Dittos (main priority). I'm also looking for the following pokemon from the friend Safari. If you don't have any of them, still feel free to add me.

Gabite
Dragonair
Shelgon
Whirlipide
Larvesta
Tyrouge
Clefairy
Galvantula

My Friend Safari is: Nosepass, Corsola, and Rhydon. Friend code is 0001 3758 4431. PM me with your friend code if you added me.

bradtrav

Heya :) my FC is 3153-4607-2241
Normal: teddiursa audino chansey

Looking for any 1 atm but would really love a growlithe riolu ninetails

Pm yours and thanks!

Last edited:

Lazyankou

Safari Hunter
Reposting. Willing to check safaris if you dont know what is in them. Look in my signature for my safari and the pokemon I want. Will add anyone regardless of if they have what I want.

hey, here is my friend code 4613-7582-5810 im posion type gloom and venomoth ( dont know about what is in the last slot)

in searching for someone with chancey but anyone can add me for the time being.

pm me if you decide to add me

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
My Friend Safari is pretty mediocre -- it's a Bug-type with Beautifly, Ledyba and Pinsir. But hey, Pokedex entries, and Pinsir is pretty awesome. My FC is 3926-4256-2399.

Please send me a PM if you have a good Friend Safari -- which would basically be anything other than what I have except maybe a Poison-type with Garbodor, Cascoon and Kakuna. Very much interested in Friend Safaris with Ditto, Murkrow, and non-sixth-gen starters. But hey, pretty much anything is cool.

Last edited:
I'm looking for Dark type friend safaris with Pawniard & Absol. I have a Water type with Octillery, Quagsire & Frogadier. PM me with your details :)

Bluemiracle

Biologist
searching for Fairy safaris with togepi and Dark safaris with Absol.

Not searching for anything else at the moment sorry.

I'm Dragon and I have Fraxure, Shelgon and Sligoo

looking for friend safari's that have spiritomb, tyrogue, metang

fc is in sig ty to anyone who adds and pm me please if you do :3

Helbrecht

Please add and pm with your fc. I'm dragon type. FC is in my signature

Status
Not open for further replies.