• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Friend Safari Exchange Thread ~*READ THE RULES IN THE FIRST POST*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

shai

Reposted

My FC is 1134.7816.0604
Please PM your FC and you'll be added. I do not currently know what my safari contains.

Xhilla

5327-1161-3688

Could someone be kind enough to tell me what my safari type is?

Crazi

Turtwig
Adding anyone pm me FC

ShinyArceus91

#TeamChespin
Looking for Bug-Type Friend Safari with Pinsir, or if anybody has moxie Pinsir..

My Friend Safari is Fight, but I am willing to trade Timid Protean Froakie for one..

FC is in sig.

Fitzwim

Reposted for great justice :p

I'm looking for anyone who wants to add me. I'm especially looking for a ditto safari (duh) but I am currently accepting anyone :D

My friend safari is Rock type, occupied by Dwebble, Pupitar and Shuckle

Edit: FC 2320 6323 0857

(How could I forget to add my FC? XD)

Last edited:

DarkKami

Pokemon Collector
Obtained Frogadier

Last edited:

StrayedBullet

OMFG................
Friend safari in my signature, looking for ditto safari if you have please pm me!

ShinyArceus91

#TeamChespin
Looking for a Water with Frogadier Friend Safari that can be online right now.

If I can catch a Female Protean Frogadier with a Dive Ball, I will send you a free Hasty Froakie with 5 IV's

I got a protean frogadier caught in an ultra ball, pm me if interested..

Please add me guys, PM is in sig.

(5000-2203-3702)

Myrrh

3DS Name: Myrrh
Trainer Name: Seliora
FC: 0232-8181-3124
Safari Pokemon: Sandshrew, Dugtrio, Gastrodon

Most people are after something specific, so I'm posting again instead of combing through the thread one more time. If interested in adding me please VM so we can exchange FCs. PM is fine, though VM is preferable, I'll take anyone who wants to exchange FCs.

chenmiester

Shiny Breeder
FC in sig. Please tell me what type I have and my first 2 pokemon. Haven't beat Elite 4 yet. Thank you!

Repost!

Just caught a shiny Snover in one of the Safari zones. So excited!

Still looking for Safari Zones with:
Ditto
Gogoat
Johto Starter lines
Inkay lines

Happy to help out folks who don't know what they've got!

Lucifer_x_

Hello everyone

I just unlocked my Friend Safari and well
I would like to add you all XD

My FC is 3136-6627-3655 (I don't know the type of my safari or my pokemon, so a little help with that would be appreciated)

Cy3o

looking for frcs!

have dragon type with
sliggoo
noivern

not sure on the third pm me!

1993-7784-5745

Status
Not open for further replies.