• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Friend Safari Exchange Thread ~*READ THE RULES IN THE FIRST POST*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

rotambo

sooo, i'm new, so hi. Also i don't know my safari type but my friend code is 5472 - 7032 - 2770. so add away and someone please tell me what my type is once you've added me.

LadyRinsun

IcyFluffTrainer
Looking for Friend Safaris with Eevee, Dewgong and/or Growlithe~ Got a Ghost safari myself with Shuppet, Dusclops and Phantump.

Jenguin3711

TheSquishyOneSays
Friend Code: 1349-5832-4082

Pokemon/Type: Ground with Wooper, Camerupt and Palpitoad.

Last edited:

rotambo

sooo, i'm new, so hi. Also i don't know my safari type but my friend code is 5472 - 7032 - 2770. so add away and someone please tell me what my type is once you've added me.

Danny><Hewlett

Looking for Ditto Friend Safari, my friend code is 4527-7452-9844.
Please add me and let me know replying with your friend code.

Many Thanks
Daniel

rotambo

JRAY

i added ya my FC is 5300-9015-5983 add me and ill let you know, i have a flying type with dudou woobat and im not sure the last pokemon, thanks!

Question, how can I tell what my third pokemon is?

Alexai

Looking for a Charmeleon and an Ivysaur safari. PM me when you add me, code and 'mons are in my signature!

Croze

Sick of Bigotry
Hello, my friend code is 0001 3822 0348, It is apparently fighting type with Throh, Meditite and Breloom.

Last edited:

perl1

Pokemon Master
hi i am looking for friend safaris with ditto or Quilladin but others will do just send me a message thx

vedil

I do liek mudkipz.
Still looking for Frogadier and Vivillon safaris.
If you have those, PM me please, my safari offers interesting Pokemon :)

kingaviator

Hello, my FS is Ground type. I've got Phanphy, Marowak and Diggersby.

My friend code is 4554-0954-1305. If you add me, please send me a pm.

Also add me if you don't know which safari you have and I'll pm you back with the info.

JynxMidnight

IV Breeder
Looking for others to add for Friend Safari!

I am currently looking for grass, ground, normal, fire and dark type safaris, but I'll gladly add anyone!

I think I have grass, but I'm not sure what pokemon are in there

Kailios

Pokemon Breeder
Hi my friend code is 2707 - 1611 - 8962 I've got a ground one with Gastrodon, Camerupt and wooper. I'm looking for someone with a steel safari that has metang, but will add anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.