• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Friend Safari Thread V2 ~*READ THE RULES OR DIE!*~

shadow1993

Friend Code: 1564 - 3289 - 4561
Pokemon in My Safari: Fire: Charmeleon (not sure about which other pokemon I have in my safari)
Pokemon I am Looking For: Ditto, Pinsir, Heracross, Mightyena, Gabite, Dragonair, Shelgon, Riolu, Ninetales, Fletchinder, Ivysaur, Piloswine, Kakuna and Wartortle

PM me if you have added me.

Zelby477477

i'm gay
Friend Code: 0103-9470-8447
Pokemon in My Safari: Psychic but I have no idea what pokemon
Pokemon I am Looking For: Cleffa/Clefairy, Buneary, Gligar, Torchic, Abra

PM/VM if you added me with your friend code and I'll add you!

roserade the warrior

FC: 0877-1887-3609.
IGN: Eduardo.
Poison Friend Safari: Seviper, Venomoth, Drapion.

Looking for:

Normal: Teddiursa, Lillipup - Loudred, Audino - Chansey, Smeargle.
Dark: Mightyenna, Pawniard, Vullaby - Cacturne, Sandile - Absol, Liepard, Inkay.
Dragon: Gabite - Dragonair, Shelgon - Druddigon.
Electric: Pachirisu, Emolga - Electabuzz - Manectric, Luxio.
Fairy: Togepi, Snubull, Kirlia - Jigglypuff, Sritzee, Swirlyx - Clefairy, Floette (Blue, Red, Yellow).
Fire: Growlithe, Ponyta - Charmeleon.
Fighting: Tyrogue.
Ghost: Drifblim.
Ground: Sandshrew - Nincada.
Ice: Lapras.
Poison: Toxicroak.
Psychic: Xatu.
Steel: Ferroseed - Forretress, Metang - Excadrill.
Water: Bibarel.

If you have 1 pokemon I want in your safari, I will give you a pokemon of your choice with its HA (I have every legally obtanaible HA pokemon with the exception of the legendaries). If you have 2 pokemons that I am looking for in your safari, I will give you 2 pokemons of your choice with its HA. If you have 3 pokemon in your safari that I am looking for, then I will give you 4 pokemons of your choice with its HA. Also, if you have got one of the bolded pokemons in your safari you get an extra bonus of a BP item of your choice (except the Ability Capsule). However, if you are not interested in HA pokemon or BP items we can sort something out, like some IV's or egg moves pokes, or maybe some bank balls, wild hold items.
BTW, if you want my Safari but does not have the ones I am looking for, you can still ask, I will gladly add you (However, I will not give you any gift), but if I start to run out of space I will delete the Safaris I dont need (but dont worry, from what I heard, if I delete a safari the person of that safari can still enter in mine, so youll still have it :D, also I still have a lot of space xP).

Gohan007

Friend Code: 3866-8211-7463
Pokemon in My Safari: Fighting: Machoke, Pancham, Tyogrue
Pokemon I am Looking For: Ditto, Chansey, Charmeleon, Fletchinder, Rufflet, Pinsir and Dragonair.

VanillaCoke

Animator
Friend Code: 2466-1862-6687
Pokemon in My Safari: Pansage, Sawsbuck, and Gogoat.
Pokemon I am Looking For:

Everything. But I really want safari's with Klang, Duosion, Growlithe, Ponyta, Nintails, Charmeleon, Absol, or Skarmory in them. The more in the same safari when possible, the better.

PM if you add me. Thanks.

shadow1993

Friend Code: 1564 - 3289 - 4561
Pokemon in My Safari: Fire: Charmeleon, ninetales and Growlithe
Pokemon I am Looking For: Ditto, Pinsir, Heracross, Mightyena, Gabite, Dragonair, Shelgon, Riolu, Fletchinder, Ivysaur, Piloswine, Kakuna and Wartortle

PM me if you have added me.

Last edited:

Nkg96

Friend code: 5172-2470-7827
My safari: Rock with dwebble, magcargo and shuckle
Looking for:
Bug Pinsir, Heracross.
Dark Sneasel, Crawdaunt, Sableye.
Dragon Fraxure, Dragonair, Shelgon, Noibat, Sliggoo
Electric Electabuzz, Luxio, Zebstrika
Fairy Togepi, Mawile
Fighting Machoke, Meditite, Mienfoo, Pancham, Tyrogue
Fire Growlithe, Charmeleon, Larvesta, Pyroar, Braixen
Flying Hawlucha
Ghost Pumpkaboo, Spiritomb, Phantump
Grass Quilladin, Ivysaur
Ground Diggersby, Phanpy, Trapinch
Ice Snorunt, Bergmite
Psychic Abra, Grumpig, Espurr, Xatu, Gothorita, Dousion
Steel Ferroseed, Mawile, Metang, Bronzong, Excadrill
Water Octillery, Wartortle, Gyarados, Poliwhirl, Azumarill, Frogadier

Pm me if you have any of those

fatty_buccha

The Trickster
Friend Code: 5129 - 1149 - 4886
Pokemon in My Safari: Delibird, Sneasel, Dewgong
Pokemon I am Looking For:

Ground: Diggersby

Fairy: Spritzee

Dragon: Sliggoo

Ghost: Pumpkaboo

Hello! I am in Desperate need of the following Pokémon due to their Hidden Abilities. If you have them in your safari please let me know. If you have them to spare perhaps we can work out a trade. Please help, I am SO CLOSE to building my perfect team. Please message me if you have either.

ChariotSpade

Friend Code: 1950-7468-1175
Pokemon in My Safari: Growlithe, Fletchinder & Pyroar
Pokemon I am Looking For: any

JackD334

Looking for dragonair safari, have a fire type safari myself. Please PM me, desperately need a HA modest dragonair for my rain team.

DayLightX

My Friend Code: 5472-7472-4121
My Friend Safari: Electric - Emolga / Helioptile / Galvantula
Want: Anything at the moment
Would like: Charmeleon, Frogadier, Dragonair, Quilladin, Absol

Please drop me a PM if you add me, thanks :)

Mre

Friend code: 3110-6718-3010
Friend safari: Bibarel/Gyarados/Azumarrill
I will add anyone who needs/wants my safari :p

Last edited:

PopeTramadolI

My Friend Code - 0318-8935-8304
My Safari - Ground, I think, but if you could let me know what I have I can confirm in my sig!
Looking for - Any and all, as I lost my previous 3DS, and have NOTHING!!! Eevee, Ditto, Gastrodon, Gyarados, Dragonair, Fletchinder and Sliggoo are my initial preferences, and I`ll send happy thoughts to anyone who can help with those!

PM me your code after you`ve added mine, and I`ll add you.

Cheers all!

(The trainer formerly known as DoctorPaj)

Ulicies

Mild Monk
FC: 2320-6137-2703
My safari: I'm not sure; I haven't gotten that far yet in Y.
I really need a flawless Ditto with guaranteed Def/Sp.Def. Please anyone PM me, as I desperately need to breed some of my Pokemon with it.

STADIUM

Boulder Trainer
Friend Code: 2638 - 0836 - 4096
Pokemon in My Safari: Teddiursa, Loudred, Ditto
Pokemon I am Looking For: Ivysaur, Wartortle