• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Friend Safari Thread V2 ~*READ THE RULES OR DIE!*~

khalamithy

FC: 1822 2475 9340
My Friend Safari: Octillery, Wartortle and Frogadier.
LF: Dragon type safari and frogadier (oh, the irony).

_Edu

Shiny Hunter
ICE: Delibird, Sneasel, Piloswine (not completely sure, it's been a while...)
FC: 4527 7960 6875 Edu

I'm looking for BUG safari with Vivillon.

Phillies

Friend Code: 2810-0826-0437
Pokémon in my Safari: Teddiursa, Minccino & Eevee
Pokémon I'm Looking For:

Dark: Vullaby & Crawdaunt
Electric: Electabuzz
Ice: Piloswine
Water: Azumarill

PM me if you have any of the above pokemon and want to exchange friend codes.

heidilynnxo

Friend Code: 5215-4119-3935

Pokémon in My Safari: Dark; Pawniard, Crawdaunt & Inkay

Pokémon I am Looking For: Any, trying to fill out my Pokédex.

Last edited:

Nekagi

Eevee Fan
Friend Code: 1032-2558-0308
Pokémon in My Safari: Unknown
Pokémon I am Looking For: Any Water, Electric, Flying, and Psychic types. Starters of all 3 types are highly acceptable, too.

3dsXL Friend Code: 5086-2651-6906
Pokemon in my 3dsXL Safari: Ponyta, Larvesta, Ninetales
Pokémon I am Looking For: Magneton
PM me if you want my 3ds Safari too.

Ryura1306

I'm looking for a friend safari that contains Liepard! I've been wanting one for a while, someone please help! My friend code is in my signature so please PM me your FC if you have Liepard friend safari! I have steel with metang, ferroseed, and klefki. Thanks for the help in advance

-Ryura1306

Yambino

Mothim is Love&Life
Friend Code: 3668 8522 5327
My Safari: Oddish, Petilil, Gogoat
Pokemon I am looking for: Togepi, Pansear, Panpour, Mienfoo, Pyroar, Pancham, Helioptile, Noibat

Even if you do not have the friend safari for these pokemon, I would still be willing to trade for their respective hidden abilities!
I'm trying to collect all the hidden abilities, and I'm so close!

Last edited:

Vroomer

FC: 0920-3253-1545
My safari is Ferroseed, Skarmory, and Bronzong
Looking for: anyone.

I try to stay online all the time. Thanks!

DracosWulfgar

what ever........
Hi again.My FC is 4055-6976-6980, Safari is electric with Pikachu, Pachirasu, and Luxio.I am looking for these pokemon but I will add anyone.Fire: Pyroar or Litleo.Water: Blastoies( or pre evolved forms) and Laparas.Grass: Quilladin.Fighting: Riolu or Lucario.Fairy: Clefable.Normal: Audino and Ditto.Electric: (oh Irony ) Luxio.Dragon: Noibat or Noivern.Found those.

Last edited:

Paramedic

My FC 3497-0164-0024 and I don't know which Pokémon I have. Looking for various Pokémon such as Hawlucha, Noibat, Farfetchd'd etc.. so no clear "I need this" .. Feel free to add me and let me know your FC.

Last edited:

LorSnax

FC: 2423-6675-4007

Have Normal Safari: Ditto, Minccino and Teddiursa

Looking For: Starters mostly. Also Beldum, Phantump or Marill's line but I'll add anyone that wants to add me :)

I'm connected often. Feel free to PM so we can add each other.

Last edited:

TiredButAwake

Friend Code: 1221 0773 2742
Pokemon in My Safari: garbodor, gloom, and muk
Pokemon I am Looking For: charmeleon, chansey, cacturne, pikachu, togepi, lampent, dugtrio, klefki, poliwhirl

I need these asap so please pm me

Vulpix38

Hello everyone =)
Friend Code: 4313 3401 8517
Pokemon in My Safari: I don't know! Please PM me all 3 in my Friend Safari if you add me and we get online together. (I'll get online in 10 hours from now)
Pokemon I am looking for: Anyone really... But the starters are preferable.