• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Friend Safari Thread V2 ~*READ THE RULES OR DIE!*~

Beheam

Friend Code: 0576-3903-8615
Pokemon in My Safari: Eevee, Minccino, and lilpup
Pokemon I am Looking For: Metang, Heracross, Mankey, Mienfoo, Helioptile, Manectric, Ditto, Golurk, Sawsbuck, Quilladin, Sandshrew, Toxicroak, Whirlipede, Excadrill, Snubbull. PM me please, and tell me what you have in your friend safari. I will add any pretty much incase you don't have what I listed, though my friend space is getting limited so if I do not add you please understand. Thank you.

MolotovRabbit

Friend code:2423-3117-9658
Pokemon in safari: Electabuzz and shinx. i am not sure what else
Lf: Psychic but all are welcome.
Pm me if you add me so i can add you back.

TheGingerbreadMan

<-It's Flat!!!
FC: 0216-0835-6882
Safari - Steel: Magneton, Klang, Klefki
Looking for Smeargle

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961
Pokemon in My Safari: Phanpy, Marowak, Diggersby
Pokemon I am Looking For:

Steel: Metang
Ghost: Golurk
Dark: Crawdaunt, Mightyena, Absol

I'm running out of space now, so please do not friend me unless you have something on this list. If you do and would like to exchange FCs, please PM me.

mcrsummertime

Hello,
My friend safari type is grass and has Ivysaur, Quilladin and another one which I can't remember...

Please, I'm looking for a fairy type safari with Clefairy and a fighting type safari with Tyrogue.

Thanks!

Edit: Can't believe I forgot this: 0834-1164-2227

^.^

liquidsnake

Hey,
Umm I dont really know whats in my friend safari
but if someone could add/tell me, that would be awesome.

Also I'm looking for an Ivysaur, and or Dratini safari
If someone has one of those and we can exchange
Friend codes, that too we be awesome.

My friend code is 2938-6418-3584

Last edited:
Trainer name: Obito
FC:2852-8153-8863
My Friend Safari Type: Fighting Type - Mienfoo, Riolu, and Sawk
Pokemon I'm looking for: I'm okay with friending anyone and everyone!

If you friend me, pm me!

MrRoo

March towards love
FC 4425-2483-1822 My safari is Ice: Bergmite, Delibird, and Lapras I'm willing to accept anyone especially eevee and dratini. PM me your friend code if you added me

Tocadisco

FC: 4725-8031-5098
My Safari: Fire - Growlithe, Larvesta and Ninetails
Looking for: Larvesta, Metang, Spheal, Spiritomb. But I'll be happy to add anyone

Last edited:

artillery

Friend Code: 2191-8319-0044
Pokemon in My Safari: Pancham, Meditite, Hariyama
Pokemon I am Looking For: Galvantula, Eevee, Larvesta, Tyrogue, Snorunt, Forretress, Klang, Bronzong

Friend Code: 0061 - 1375 - 6748
Pokemon in My Safari: Dragon: Noibat, Fraxure, Druddigon
Pokemon I am Looking For: Dark, Psychic, Fire

Friend Code: 0232-8286-5841
Pokemon in My Safari: Bug type safari with Butterfree, Masquerain & Venomoth
Pokemon I'm Looking For: any just send me a pm

Last edited:

soloNWUK

Shiny Hunter
Friend Code for Y 2122-6192-5997.
Safari Type Fighting. Meditite , Pancham, Hariyama
Looking for
Normal. Smeargle
Bug. Volbeat & Heracross
Dark. Liepard
Dragon. Shelgon
Fairy. Swirlix & Floette (White & Orange )
Fire. Growlithe & Charmeleon
Ghost. Spiritomb & Dusclops
Ice. Delibird & Cloyster
Poison. Gloom
Psychic. Drowzee, Abra & Girafarig
Rock. Pupitar & Barbaracle
Steel. Fortress
Water. Octillery, Quagsire & Floatzel

Just PM me if you have any of the above.
I will also take unknown safaris, Just message me & I will let you know what you have got. Thanks

Nexus

Premiere Ball Enthusiast
Friend Code: 0232-8286-5841
Pokemon in My Safari: Rock Type I believe... either way has Onix, Boldore, Rhydon
Pokemon I'm Looking For: Smeargle, Togepi,

As usually PM me if you want to exchange Friend Codes.

Side note: People should spread the word that even if you friend someone, and they delete you, you still get to keep their Friend Safari.

Basically if you want to be someone who is helpful in the community, or if you have a great safari share it (Not like the person who has it is able to get anything from their own safari right). There really is no need to be stingy because your Friend Code list is getting full. I know I delete people regularly after both sides have been fully registered (they get the safari they really want, and I can make room to share my FC with others).

How Friend Safari works after two people have exchanged Friend Codes and added each other;
If they delete you = you keep their safari, but they will lose access to yours
If you delete them = you lose their safari, but they will have access to yours

Also stressing the importance of not only exchanging Friend Codes but also being online at the same time at least once, in order to have them fully registered in Friend Safari (unlocking that very important 3rd slot). I feel like this would be good information for the next version of this thread when it happens. The more people know the better exchanging Friend Safari's will be.

Dragoness Abivelus

Dragon Trainer
Abivelus
2449-5921-6141
GRASS - Ivysaur, Sunkern, Quilladin

I love trading (I have all 18 starter pokes, all friend safari only pokes, gen 5 Legendaries and some bank transfer only pokes) and soon will be interested in battles. Please message me with what's in your safari and your friend code :)

POKEMON I NEED:

DARK - Nuzleaf, Crawdaunt
FAIRY - Snubbull, Spritzee

BlackKyurem3DS

FC: 3136-7747-4882.
Water safari, with Octillery, Floatzel, and Poliwhirl.
A Poliwhirl safari is all that I need now.
Also, please be on as well so I can get your 3rd pokemon and hidden abilities, too.
If you add me, please PM me and let me know.

CelebSeb

Friend Code: 1048 - 9852 - 8681

Pokemon in My Safari: The type is fighting, but can't really remember which pokemons.. Someone who can tell me? (I have beaten the elite four)

Pokemon I'm Looking For: Ditto, Nuzleaf, Togepi, Larvesta, Rufflet, Spiritomb, but feel free to add! :)