• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Friend Safari Thread V2 ~*READ THE RULES OR DIE!*~

Fire_Fan

Watch me burn..
Friend Code: 0748-3409-7460
Pokemon in My Safari: Dark Safari with cacturne, mightyena and ?
Pokemon I am Looking For: Ivysaur , Machoke, Togepi, Butterfree.

OKAY my fire type, flying type, water type, dragon type, dark type and ground type spots are full up won't be accepting any requests for those type.

don't even think of lying to me guys otherwise I WILL report you to the mods here!!

Last edited:
FC: Hellys 4828 3975 1417
In-Game Name: Archimedes for Y, Gwenavier for X
Safari Pokemon: Onix Boldore Shuckle

I have plenty of room so I'll accept pretty much any FC requests (just PM me) but specifically looking for:

Heracross, Beautifly
Crawdaunt
Pikachu, Pachirisu, Manectric, Luxio, Galvantula
Growlithe, Charmeleon
Farfetch’d, Tropius, Fletchinder, Tranquil, Woobat
Spiritomb, Golurk, Lampent, Drifblim
Ivysaur
Snorunt
Kakuna, Muk, Seviper
Metang, Excadrill
Pancham, Breloom
Audino
Dragonair, Shelgon, Druddigon, Gabite

t67443

Beginning Trainer
Friend Code: 2638-1100-6658

Pokemon in My Safari: Butterfree, Illumise, Venomoth

Pokemon I'm Looking For:
Grass: Ivysaur
Steel: Excadrill
Electric: Galvantula

Send me a PM please and I'll add you.

JAV

Hi guys i am trying to complete mi pokemon Y game and i am looking for friends to add, so i could use the safari pokemon.

This is my FC: 0190-0378-8444

if some would like to help me just, answer my reply with your FC and i will register.

Thanks to all.

My friend code: 4098-4501-2485
My safari: Fairy - Kirlia, Swirlix, Floette (yellow)

Safaris I'm looking for:

DARK: Nuzleaf

DRAGON: Druddigon

FAIRY: Swirlix, Clefairy

GHOST: Shuppet, Drifblim

GROUND: Trapinch, Camerupt

ICE: Spheal, Sneasel, Piloswine

key: 1st is safari- normal text, 2nd in safari- underlined, 3rd in safari- bold

RULES
1. I'm gonna try something different for me... I'll accept any request. However, if I don't see you online on the game within 7 days of adding you, or if I've seen you online and you don't have a safari I need, I will delete you. If you want to keep my safari on your end, that's fine. If your safari has at least 2 of the Pokemon listed above (or, if there's only one listed, then that one), then I will keep it, and remove the Pokemon from the list above. I will most likely be found online from 3 p.m. -11 p.m. EST. though this varies. Sorry, but I have classes in the mornings, and I can't connect to the school's wifi. My neighbor is currently letting me use their signal, though, so I can be online once I'm home. I have room for only 6 safaris! Be warned... I just restarted my game (currently at 8th Gym). So the Floette may not appear in my safari just yet.

2. If you're having trouble catching me online, please send me a message on here. I will be happy to arrange a day and time to see you on the game.

3. There are a LOT of people who have friended me, who I've not yet seen. If I don't start seeing them soon, I will delete them to make room for more. In fact, that process has already begun... so those I haven't seen had better hurry. If I delete you, it's because someone else provided the safari that I was hoping to get from you.

4. I have started cleaning out the friend list for my Water safari. Currently, it has room for 20 more safaris. I will be updating this post soon, to include the safaris needed for that system.

Makro5609

My Friend Safari is rock type: bolder, magcargo, and barbaracle
LF: normal ditto and eevee or grass bulbasaur(or any evolution)

Last edited:
My friend code: 4098-4501-2485
My safari: Fairy - Kirlia, Swirlix, Floette (yellow)

Safaris I'm looking for:

DARK: Nuzleaf

GROUND: Trapinch, Camerupt

ICE: Spheal, Sneasel, Piloswine

key: 1st is safari- normal text, 2nd in safari- underlined, 3rd in safari- bold

RULES
1. I'm gonna try something different for me... I'll accept any request. However, if I don't see you online on the game within 7 days of adding you, or if I've seen you online and you don't have a safari I need, I will delete you. If you want to keep my safari on your end, that's fine. If your safari has at least 2 of the Pokemon listed above (or, if there's only one listed, then that one), then I will keep it, and remove the Pokemon from the list above. I will most likely be found online from 3 p.m. -11 p.m. EST. though this varies. Sorry, but I have classes in the mornings, and I can't connect to the school's wifi. My neighbor is currently letting me use their signal, though, so I can be online once I'm home. I have room for only 6 safaris! Be warned... I just restarted my game (currently at 8th Gym). So the Floette may not appear in my safari just yet.

2. If you're having trouble catching me online, please send me a message on here. I will be happy to arrange a day and time to see you on the game.

3. There are a LOT of people who have friended me, who I've not yet seen. If I don't start seeing them soon, I will delete them to make room for more. In fact, that process has already begun... so those I haven't seen had better hurry. If I delete you, it's because someone else provided the safari that I was hoping to get from you.

4. I have started cleaning out the friend list for my Water safari. Currently, it has room for 20 more safaris. I will be updating this post soon, to include the safaris needed for that system.

Last edited:

EKZ1505

Friend Code: 2680-9085-8247
Friend Safari: Dragon: Dragonair, Sliggoo, Gabite
Friend Safaris I'm looking for:

Dark - Nuzleaf, Crawdaunt
Electric - Emolga
Steel - Forretress

thepokelegend

National completer
Friend code:4811-7985-0497
Pokemon I want ditto, heleoptile, sliggo, frogadier and any thing else is fine but those are priority
Pokemon in my Safari: hoothoot, dodou, rufflet

Last edited:

andyhaj

Looking for some Friend Safaris for dex filling. Focusing on the Kanto ones I'm missing for now:
Clefairy, Paras, Venomoth, Mankey, Growlithe, Ponyta, Dewgong, Muk, Cloyster, Drowzee, Krabby, Electrode, Rhydon, Chansey, Tangela, Electabuzz, Magmar.

Will most likely add anyone though ;) Especially those who don't know what they have!

My Safari is Poison with Seviper, Swalot and Muk.
FC is 2105-8648-1788

PM me ;)

Last edited:

The desert spirit

Dragon Empress
FC: 4914-4598-7130
Safari: Bug with Illumise, Combee and Venomoth

Looking for-
Dark: Mightyena, Nuzleaf, Crawdaunt, Sableye, Inkay
Electric: Electrode, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Stunfisk, Manectric, Luxio
Fairy: Mawile, Swirlix, Clefairy
Fighting: Mienfoo, Sawk
Fire: Growlithe
Flying: Spearow, Rufflet
Grass: Oddish
Poison: Cascoon, Muk, Drapion
Rock: Pupitar
Steel: Magneton, Mawile, Forretress, Metang, Klang, Bronzong, Klefki
Water: Wartortle

Please only add if you have at least one of the 'mon I'm looking for in your safari

Corth

Friend Code: 2294-3972-7367

Pokemon in My Safari: Abra, Sigilyph, Xatu

I'm starting to run out of space on my friends list so I'm only accepting if you have both the pokemon listed.

Pokemon I am Looking For:
Normal: Minccino, Chansey
Bug: Ledyba, Volbeat
Dark: Nuzleaf, Sandile
Electric: Pachirisu, Helioptile, Galvantula (Must have all 3)
Fairy: Spritzee, Clefariy
Ground: Phanpy, Camerupt, Palpitoad (Must have all 3)
Ice: Snorunt, Dewgong
Steel: Mawile, Skarmory

CanadianGuyEh

Good news. i'm clearing out my friend code list in order to get fresh new ones, who would be more active on their x/y

I'm looking for the following pokemon in safari's:
Ditto
Tyrogue
Fraxure
Gabite
Dragonair
Clefariy
Frogadier
Breloom
Xatu
Forretress
Cacturne

Please PM me your friendcodes.

KaitoUchiha

hey everyone, I have ferroseed, skarmory, and klefki

looking for electabuzz, dragons, ice types, anything really but please no more rock or dark types!!!!!!!!

FC: 0533-6300-9407

Astrint

Breeding Star
Friend Code: 5214 9760 7012

My Safari Type: Dragon

Pokemon In My Safari: Noibat, Faxure, Druddigon

Pokemon I'm Looking For: Cacturne. ONLY CACTURNE.

Please do not add me if you don't have it. I'm running out of spots for the one I want.

Last edited: