• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Friend Safari Thread V2 ~*READ THE RULES OR DIE!*~

TheDarkDragons

Mega Blastoise
Friend Code: 2277-6776-7710
My Safari: Ground; Sandshrew, Nincada, and Diggersby
Looking for:
Dark: Sandile
Fairy: White and Orange Floette (Although I guess they don't exist but leaving it up just in case.)
Ice: Delibird, Sneasel, Piloswine
Ground: Diggersby
Fire: Charmeleon, Ponyta, Braixen
I have everything else but these, so if you have a Friend Safari with these Pokémon, and you'd like HA Pokémon from a different Safari, just let me know, and I'll be happy to help out. If you need help finding your Safari Pokémon, just VM/PM me and I'll be glad to help out with that too.

I also have another Ground Safari with Wooper, Dugtrio, and Palpitoad, but you'll have to PM me about adding that FC. Because I switched my game between systems I lost a couple of third mons and HA's in some Safaris, so I'd rather not have them on two different systems. If you want me to add you on this one in exchange for adding my other one, I'd be more than happy to, just let me know.

I'm also looking for safaris to help consolidate. As such, they must have every Pokémon in them.
Normal: Aipom, Kecleon, and Eevee AND Dunsparce, Loudred, and Ditto
Bug: Butterfree, Volbeat, and Heracross OR Paras, Masqerain, and Heracross,
Dark: Mightyena, Sandile, and Sableye OR Pawindard, Sandile, and Sableye
Fairy: Dedenne, Mawile, Floette (Blue)
Flying: Spearow OR Doduo, Tranquil OR Swanna, and Fletchinder OR Hawlucha
Ground: Camerupt and Palpitoad OR Phanphy, Nincada, and Gastrodon OR Phanphy, Nincada, and Palpitoad OR Sandshrew, Camerupt, and Gastrodon
Psychic: Abra and Xatu
Rock: Nosepass and Onix OR Nosepass and Corsola
Water: Octillery, Floatzel, and Poliwhirl, OR Krabby, Quagsire, and Poliwhirl OR Krabby, Wartortle, and Azumarill OR Panpour, Gyarados, and Poliwhirl

If you would like a bred or Gen IV-V Event Pokémon in return for these safaris, let me know and I'll see what I can do about your request.

Prince Umbreon

Starfish and Coffee
Hah, hella ages since I've been here. Request is pretty much the same though.

FC: 4656-8034-3856

My safari: Ice with Snover, Bergmite, and Lapras.

Looking for any safaris with the following:

Fire: Braixen or Growlithe
Steel: Mawile or Klefki
Psychic: Xatu or Espurr
Dragon: Sliggoo
Rock: Pupitar
Normal: Eevee or Ditto (Please please!)

If anyone has a near full Normal Safari, I can just add you until I get HA Eevee or a 4v+ Ditto. Yeah, I really want em.

Thanks for any offers!

DavidD001

Friend Code: 4399-0142-7083
My Safari type: Ghost
Pokemon in My Safari: Shuppet, Pumpkaboo, Spiritomb
Pokemon I am Looking For:

Normal: Eevee, Ditto
Bug: Vivillon
Fighting: Tyrogue, Riolu
Flying: Hawlucha
Grass: Ivysaur
Ice: Lapras
Poison: Kakuna
Rock: Rhydon
Steel: Klang

Travis031

FC: 1736-2229-4518
My Friend Safari is bug but not sure whats in it...
Looking primarily for Eevee or Frogadier but adding anyone. =]

Hello everyone! New here, as well as new to friend safari. Still figuring it out, so plz bear with me.

My friend code is: 0147 1340 0570

Name is bane

Would like to find out what I have, and get as many friends as I can :)

I heard you can find 6iv dittios in FS? That would be awesome as I'm currently neck deep in breeding.

Last edited:

nel3

Crimson Dragon
my fc is 3926 6866-2593 ign Nelliel, I have fighting types Sawk Machoke Tyrogue. you can add me if you want, I do go online for GTS and WT but I mostly play offline as I don't have any wireless setup atm. I only have 11/100 filled on the friend list. I have nearly all regular pkmn in my dex however I do aim to get all safari pokemon on my list. i'll still accept any requests for those that want access to my safari.

my key friend safari pokemon im looking for are Chansey, Dewgong, Druddigon, Snorunt. im also looking for a Riolu safari for a HA Riolu.

Last edited:

Stockolov

I am looking for a Bug type safari with Illumise/Volbeat.
My safari is Dragon type and has Fraxure, Sliggoo and Noibat.
PM me if interested!

xombiesarelove

Finally getting around to trying to do the Safari Zone. No registered friends so I've never been in there.

Friend Code: 3453-9954-5250
In My Safari: unknown
Name: HarryCrumb
Looking For: would just like to know what's in my safari zone

Last edited:

Fossildude747

Fossil Fighters Fan!
Friend Code: 2165-6624-1567
Pokemon in My Safari: Tangrowth, Sawsbuck (still finding out 3rd one)
Pokemon I am Looking For:Anything in the timburr line, anything in chansey line, and anything in eelektross line.

Viteh

No Day but Today
Friend Code: 0130-2156-0328
My Safari: Bibarel, Quasire, Poliwhirl
Looking for: Electric Safari with Pikachu

Thanks!

Quillish

Hey everyone!

Im jsut looking for more friend safaris to do,
My FC is 0731-4754-4274
I think my safari is water i don't know what you can catch.

PM me if you added me!

Fourstrongwinds

Bug/Grass Trainer
Friend Code: 3153-3971-2431
Pokemon in My Safari: Ice: Snorunt, Beartic??, Dewgong
Pokemon I am Looking For: Eevee! But I'll exchange friend codes with anyone :)

Caleb_W

Friend Code: 5284-1656-1651
Pokemon in My Safari: Ghost
Pokemon I am Looking For: Flechinder

vincebr

Hi everyone!
Im looking for new friends to add, I dont know what my safari is and would be glad if someone could tell me. Thanks and feel free to add!

FC: 4184-4137-1026

McSwag

My friend code is 2036-7610-6051
Pokemon in my safari: Ditto, Dunsparce, Minccino
Pokemon I'm looking for: Tangela, Piloswine

PM me if you add me!

Last edited:

TheDarkDragons

Mega Blastoise
Friend Code: 2277-6776-7710
My Safari: Ground; Sandshrew, Nincada, and Diggersby
Looking for:
Dark: Sandile
Fairy: White and Orange Floette (Although I guess they don't exist but leaving it up just in case.)
Ice: Delibird, Sneasel, Piloswine

I have everything else but these, so if you have a Friend Safari with these Pokémon, and you'd like HA Pokémon from a different Safari, just let me know, and I'll be happy to help out. If you need help finding your Safari Pokémon, just VM/PM me and I'll be glad to help out with that too.

I also have another Ground Safari with Wooper, Dugtrio, and Palpitoad, but you'll have to PM me about adding that FC. Because I switched my game between systems I lost a couple of third mons and HA's in some Safaris, so I'd rather not have them on two different systems. If you want me to add you on this one in exchange for adding my other one, I'd be more than happy to, just let me know.

I'm also looking for safaris to help consolidate. As such, they must have every Pokémon in them.
Normal: Aipom, Kecleon, and Eevee AND Dunsparce, Loudred, and Ditto
Bug: Butterfree, Volbeat, and Heracross OR Paras, Masqerain, and Heracross,
Dark: Mightyena, Sandile, and Sableye OR Pawindard, Sandile, and Sableye
Fairy: Dedenne, Mawile, Floette (Blue)
Flying: Spearow OR Doduo, Tranquil OR Swanna, and Fletchinder OR Hawlucha
Ground: Camerupt and Palpitoad OR Phanphy, Nincada, and Gastrodon OR Phanphy, Nincada, and Palpitoad OR Sandshrew, Camerupt, and Gastrodon
Psychic: Abra and Xatu
Rock: Nosepass and Onix OR Nosepass and Corsola
Water: Octillery, Floatzel, and Poliwhirl, OR Krabby, Quagsire, and Poliwhirl OR Krabby, Wartortle, and Azumarill OR Panpour, Gyarados, and Poliwhirl

If you would like a bred or Gen IV-V Event Pokémon in return for these safaris, let me know and I'll see what I can do about your request.