• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Friend Safari Thread V2 ~*READ THE RULES OR DIE!*~

Lurantis

Autism Love
My fc is: 3239-5671-6159
My safari: smeargle, lillipup, minccino
looking for water/grass safari: Ivysaur, quilladin, wartortle, frogadier.
I am open to all friend safaris! If you want my safari please DM me I will add you!

Last edited:

mastero2101@yahoo.com

keeper of elements
My friend code is 5215-1007-9222 I don't know what my friend safari is I'm looking for any pm to add you

giorgos21

event & shiny maniac
Friend Code: 2535-3726-4385
Pokemon in My Safari:Unknown
Pokemon I am Looking For: Everything, but mostly ghost and dragon types

razor fire

Friend code: 3798-0917-1676
Pokemon in my safari: Uknown
Pokemon I am looking for: everything.

PM me if you added me :)

ClaT93

Friend Code: 1135-1927-8464
Pokémon in my Safari: Still don't know, it's the first time I try this feature
Pokémon I'm looking for: Anything, just for random shiny hunting

Little question: Will you also need my 3DS Mii name in order to add my FC? In case, it's CT93
Thank you :)

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
Friend code: 5413-0877-8397 OR 1822-2335-9310

Pokémon in my Safari: Dwebble, Onix, Shuckle OR Spritzee, Kirlia, Floette

Pokémon I am looking for: Frogadier, Diggersby, Whirlipede, Fletchinder, Piloswine

Let me know which Friend Code you add/want to add :)

Buuz

Smash Trainer
Friend Code: 2552-0309-3757

Pokemon in My Safari: Ponyta, Charmeleon, Fletchinder

Looking for: Friend Safari w/ HA Piloswine

Don't bother messaging me if your safari doesn't have Piloswine as it is the only Pokémon i'm looking for.

FlareonJupiter

F&J Manga-Ka
My Safari: Bug w/ Ledyba, Illumise and Heracross

Most wanted Safari: Anyone with Mienfoo please PM me and I'll add you. I need easy access to Mienfoo with good IVs (for breeding purposes).

Also interested in Mincinno, Charmeleon, Wartortle, Braixen and Frogadier. Anyone with those Safaris can PM me as well.

Thank you!

Last edited:

melgonvyn

Friend Code: 1821-9850-9734
Pokemon in My Safari: ICE types, Snover, Beartic and Lapras
Pokemon I am Looking For: Starter Pokemon (Wartortle, Charmeleon, Braixen, Quilladin & Frogadier) but open to others.

Team Volt Grunt

Pokémon Collector
Friend Code: 0302-1196-7252
Friend Safari: Frogadier, Wartortle, Bibarel

I just deleted all the friends I don't actually know IRL since I started X over and no longer have access to all the safaris' hidden abilities and many of the 3rd pokemon.

I'll currently add anyone, with priorities to safaris with Eevee, Ditto, Ivysaur, Riolu, Trapinch, or Pupitar.

PM me your code to coordinate a time to be online. I'll be online for the next hour and a half, if anyone is lurking, but can usually go online any time in the evenings.

Last edited:

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Friend Code: 0104 - 4278 - 4482
Safari: sigyliph, gothoritha and grumpig

Looking for safaris with riolu, sneasel, snover, lapras, pupitar, bergmite, piloswine, fletchinder, noibat and starters.

PM me.

Nyzari

Friend Code: 1607-2277-7210
Pokemon in My Safari: Abra, Sigilyph, Gothorita
Pokemon I am Looking For: Ariados and Forretress are the last two that I need so I can have every available Friend Safari pokemon, so if you can help me out I would greatly appreciate it :)

Eeveon1316

Since we're on a new page again, I figure I'll mention that I'm still interested in a Pumpkaboo Safari. Take your pick from the following.

Friend Code: 1693-0973-8659
Pokemon in My Safari: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixen

Friend Code: 5386-8385-6914
Pokemon in My Safari: Dunsparce, Audino, Ditto

Friend Code: 0233-2171-9174
Pokemon in My Safari: Snorunt, Beartic, Lapras

EDIT: Mischief managed.

Last edited:

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Friend Code: 0104 - 4278 - 4482
Safari: sigyliph, gothoritha and grumpig

Looking for any safaris with sableye, riolu, fletchinder, charmeleon, ivysaur, noibat, sneasel, lapras, bergmite, magcargo, shuckle and piloswine.

Last edited: