• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Friend Safari Thread V2 ~*READ THE RULES OR DIE!*~

ReaperRuler

Ghost Trainer

Legends Arceus and BD have gotten me back into the swing of pokemon again. Looking for whatever friend safaris people have.

I have Dunsparce, Loudred and Eevee

Vindicated30.6

Ace and Aspie, for life and light!

Legends Arceus and BD have gotten me back into the swing of pokemon again. Looking for whatever friend safaris people have.

I have Dunsparce, Loudred and Eevee
I added you! I restarted Y recently and don't know what I have in my Safari yet.

Rotom1598

Friend Code: 4484 7885 7055

Pokemon in my Safari: Dunsparce, Kecleon, Smeargle.

Pokemon im looking for: Any, but it'd great if you have starters, dragon types, ice types, steel types, dark types, heracross, pinsir, azumaril, metang, floette (depends on color), togepi, luxio, menactric, pupitar, gyarados, and anything else that i dont have.

Im still open to accepting any safaris if i dont have those and do hit me up if you want my safari even if i have yours, I'll add you.

DM me or post on my profile to add.

Also please coordinate with me to come online in game together, or else there's no point of this without the third slot or Hidden Abilities.

Last edited:

Bahamur

Shiny Hunter
Friend Code: 3239 2388 9252
Pokemon in My Safari: Maybe Ledyba, Illumise and Pinsir (I'dont remember precisely, sorry)
Pokemon I am Looking For: Teddiursa, Ditto, Bibarel, Woobat, Tropius, Sawsbuck, Gogoat, Toxicroak, Whirlipede, Luxio, Trapinch, Wooper, Dugtrio, Marowak, Palpitoad, Diggersby, Duosion, Delibird, Lapras, Volbeat, Heracross, Spiritomb, Drifblim, Pawniard, Cacturne, Sableye, Absol, Liepard, Forretress, Klang, Snubull, Jigglypuff, Spritzee, Floette blue, Floette red, Floette yellow.

PM if you add me, thank you.

Vindicated30.6

Friend Code: 1092-5169-4416
Pokemon in My Safari: Dragon type, I think I have Fraxure and Dragonair, but I haven't beaten this save file yet, so I haven't unlocked the third.
Pokemon I am Looking For: Any, I'm going to be shiny hunting!

Feel free to add me! I lost all my FCs when I had to do a system transfer without the original system, so I need them!

purplescyther

Friend Codes: 1) 2681-6058-1375 2) 0319-2655-9108
Pokemon in My Safaris: 1) onix, dwebble, rhydon 2) swadloon, sunkern, gogoat
Pokemon I am Looking For: anything, i just want new safaris

Last edited:

Vindicated30.6

Friend Codes: 1) 2681-6058-1375 2) 0319-2655-9108
Pokemon in My Safaris: 1) onix, dwebble, ? 2) swadloon, sunkern, ?
Pokemon I am Looking For: anything, i just want new safaris before the end of online on march 27th

i only have one cartrige, so i cant tell exactly what are my third pokes. would be nice if anyone could get me this info
My FCs are 1) Vindicated= 1092 5169 4416
2) Wraith1138= 4184-9079-8655

I think Vindicated is Dragon, but my save file was corrupted and I had to restart. I haven't started with Wraith but I think it's tied to the FC, not the save file.

Yveltal91057

It’s Kalos season!
Since the 3DS era is about to officially end, can a staff member or moderator lock this thread? There’s no point in keeping it open any longer, especially with the 3DS Eshop and Virtual Console being discontinued.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Since the 3DS era is about to officially end, can a staff member or moderator lock this thread? There’s no point in keeping it open any longer, especially with the 3DS Eshop and Virtual Console being discontinued.
The 3DS’s Wi-Fi services will still work so Friend Safaris can still be accessed.

Friend Code: 2148 8128 5360

Pokemon in My Safari: Ghost with Lampent, Pumpkaboo and Spiritomb

Pokemon I'm Looking For: Red Flower Floette.

I'm also trying to optimise my Flying, Ground and Fairy Safari's while keeping my friend lists down, so anyone with the following combos would be appreciated.

Doduo Tranquil Tropius
Spearow Tranquil Tropius
Doduo Tranquil Rufflet

Trapinch, Dugtrio, Gastrodon

Can try to add other Flying, Ground and Fairy combos for more possibilities if required.

I can accept people who are just interested in my third slot and delete them afterwards if necessary. But for the time being I'm trying to get what I can.

Any help would be appreciated.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Now with them shutting down the 3DS and Wii U's online services next year this threat might end up being locked soon.

sagittar

Hi remind me to change this
I doubt anyone will read this but...

4441-9511-6350 Water: Octillery, Gyarados, Frogadier
4141-9401-6785 Fighting: Mankey, Sawk, Breloom
5431-6606-3219 Bug: Paras, Volbeat, Heracross

Looking For:

Normal - Aipom, Lilipup, Loudred, Ditto

Bug - Ledyba, Combee, Masquerain, Illumise, Venomoth, Pinsir

Dark - Mightyena, Nuzleaf, Pawniard, Vullaby, Sneasel, Cacturne, Crawdaunt, Sandile, Sableye, Absol, Liepard, Inkay

Dragon - Gabite, Fraxure, Dragonair, Shelgon, Noibat, Druddigon, Sliggoo

Electric - Electrode, Pachirisu, Emolga, Pikachu, Electabuzz, Stunfisk, Luxio, Zebstrika, Galvantula

Fairy - Snubbull, Kirlia, Jigglypuff, Mawile, Swirlix, Floette

Fighting - Machoke, Meditite, Tyrougue, Riolu

Fire - Growlith, Magmar, Pansear, Charmeleon, Slugma, Pyroar, Ninetales

Flying - Spearow, Farfetch'd, Hoothoot, Swana, Tropius, Hawlucha

Ghost - Shuppet, Lampent, Phantump, Pumpkaboo, Dusclops, Dustbops, Drifblim, Spiritomb, Golurk

Grass - Tangela, Sunkern, Ivysaur, Petilil, Gogoat

Ground - Phanpy, Trapinch, Marowak, Nincada, Palpitoad

Ice - Delibird, Snorunt, Spheal, Sneasel, Beartic, Dewgong, Cloyster, Lapras, Piloswine

Poison - Cascoon, Seviper, Venomoth, Swalot, Garbodor, Muk, Drapion, Toxicroak

Psychic - Drowzee, Grumpig, Munna, Wobbuffet, Espurr, Xatu, Gothorita, Duosion

Rock - Nosepass, Boldore, Dwebble, Onix, Magcargo, Corsola , Pupitar, Rhydon, Shuckle, Barbaracle

Steel - Magneton, Mawile, Ferroseed, Fortress, Skarmory, Metang, Klang, Bronzong, Excadrill, Klefki

Water - Krabby, Bibarel, Panpour, Wartortle, Quagsire, Floatzel, Poliwhirl, Azumarill

Last edited:

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
FC: 1762-3206-8787
Safari Pokémon: Phantump, Lampent, Golurk

Pokémon I'm looking for: Emolga