• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Friend Safari

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedBlastoise

Cerulean Blues
The Friend Safari was a place in the X and Y games that took the people from your 3DS friend list and created a Safari section from them. The type of Pokemon in each of person's Friend Safari was different and there were only 3 Pokemon in each person's Safari that would all have at least 1 type in common.

What did you think of the Friend Safari and what Pokemon were in your's?

Leonhart

Imagineer
My Friend Safari contained Boober (Magmar), Merlarva (Larvesta), and Tairenar (Braixen). I thought that the Friend Safari was extremely helpful when it came to collecting Pokemon, and I wish that it had been in every game after X/Y.

I had a Grass type Friend Safari with Quilladin, Sawsbuck and Tangela. I wish you could change the contents of your own Friend Safari type but it's tied to your FC.

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
My was a Rock-type Safari with Nosepass, Corsola and Barbaracle, sadly their competitive potential is pretty pathetic so it seems purely for those wanting to collect all HA Pokemon. You can count yourself lucky if you happen to have a Normal-type Safari with Ditto.

Leonhart

Imagineer
KyogreThunder said:
I wish it was larger and had Pokemon of many different types, though, and not just three species.

I wish that the Friend Safari would've allowed us to find up to six Pokemon at least since three seemed like too few. Also, I wish that OR/AS had the Friend Safari instead of the Mirage Islands.

TwilightBlade

Ugh I don't even remember what's in my Friend Safari because I haven't played X for a while now and that game is kind of a blur to me. I do remember loving the Friend Safari place just because it was a big help with filling my PokeDex.

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
I never utilised the Friend Safari that much as I don’t seem to touch my copy of X these days. My own Safari is Ice-type with Snover, Bergmite and an unknown third Pokémon. I like Bergmite’s cute appearance (not a fan of Avalugg though) and Snover has a unique typing.

Ubermuk

Sticky & Sweet
Loved this place and I remember wishing that ORAS had a Friend Safari because it helped me so much with finishing my Dex in XY. I had a Water type Friend Safari iirc.

Status
Not open for further replies.