• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Friends on 3DS

Cobalt2

Some Random Guy...
When entering a friend code, it requires me to enter the name of that person. Is this actually necessary? If I were to enter some random name, and then they were to enter my friend code on their system, will we be registered as friends?

Xadvid

Mastermind
Yes, you'll have to name them if they have not added you yet.
However the name you name them is only temporary until your friend has added you from what I experienced.

The temporary name will change to their actual 3DS name once they add you, and yes, you will be registered as friends afterwards.

Cobalt2

Some Random Guy...
Much appreciated.