• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

friends that are no more

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Say, whatever happened to Black Doom? He was a pretty cool guy.

Okay, but seriously, you might want to make sure your old friends just didn't get a name change, that could be part of the reason you don't see them anymore. I can barely keep track of who's who anymore.

On topic, I'm not sure, I don't particularly recall being very social in my earlier years here. I did find out that one of my old friends from about 2 years ago changed his name, though, I might check in on him.

the black lugia

FEAR ME NOW
for those who are new groups were like mini forums that were great for making friends. but were removed because of too much spam i think

The entire 2008-2009 Banned group. Almost all of them either left or were banned for real. (like lil crickee, pkmnhippy, shadow lugia XD001, razor fire, red globe, LBsweet etc)
Luckily there's still facebook, msn/skype and Steam to stay in touch with some of them.

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
I have a friend on here, who's very close to me, in fact more than a best friend or sibling to me. She hasn't been on since February 15th. She went on a hiatus before, and I started to become worried about her. Now that she's on another hiatus, I'm quite worried, but I try not to think about it, because I know she wouldn't want me to be worried. ^_^; She was the 1st person who talked to me on here, and she was my first ever internet friend(I met her on SPPF). I'd prefer not to reveal her name, but she's so close to that I check her page every day since I met her. I hope she's okay... I think about her all the time. D: I don't believe she's left, because, somehow, I still feel her presence there... waiting to log on... I await the day that she logs on again...

Last edited:
there is this person I can't be with and she had everybody hate me....... All my friend I had know over a year had betrade me... I feeling alway hate every time.... I want boyfriend just feel better.... One thing i Sounld do wish I heven't link my DA.... Or never trust her.. I was trying be very nice to her why I did... ( I wish it never happen )

Last edited:

Nomytaker

The Deadman
I can't remember the last time I even came on here, and posted, let alone the names of people who were on here. But I'm pretty sure no one remember me. I do remember one person tho. She was called Buttersgirl/Intergalactic Platypus (I think she changed her name).

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
About half the people I have as friends are either perma banned, inactive, or they quit.
I still talk to about 20ish of the ones who are still here.

Lanik

I don't talk to anyone from my friends list anymore, and I don't miss them. They're all unmemorable.

Exxthus

Head AlwaysHeld High
Pretty much anyone in my list or who I used to hang out with from here who didn't shift to the channels I did. But then, I'm likely as much to blame; I'm known for lurking and am not exactly active on here.

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
I have a friend on here, who's very close to me, in fact more than a best friend or sibling to me. She hasn't been on since February 15th. She went on a hiatus before, and I started to become worried about her. Now that she's on another hiatus, I'm quite worried, but I try not to think about it, because I know she wouldn't want me to be worried. ^_^; She was the 1st person who talked to me on here, and she was my first ever internet friend(I met her on SPPF). I'd prefer not to reveal her name, but she's so close to that I check her page every day since I met her. I hope she's okay... I think about her all the time. D: I don't believe she's left, because, somehow, I still feel her presence there... waiting to log on... I await the day that she logs on again...

.....I think i was about to mention the same person, and yes, im concerned too....i may go to sites that i know i might find that person....

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
There's a few... Namashima, Bianca~ and Rangercoordinator... Some more but I forgot which. One was banned though.
I miss talking to them.

Now i have three or maybe five close people to me but I have their 3DS and Facebook and they can't run away from meh xD nya~

Last edited: