• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Froggy's DW shop

HoboDevil

Dumpster Jedi
Would you trade my female Stunky with DW ability in a DW Ball for a Tangela with DW ability? Preferably female, since it'd have to be female for me to IV breed it and keep the ability right? (New to DW pokemon.)

Froggy

Momentai
Would you trade my female Stunky with DW ability in a DW Ball for a Tangela with DW ability? Preferably female, since it'd have to be female for me to IV breed it and keep the ability right? (New to DW pokemon.)

I accept. And of course it is going to be female >.<
To breed you need 2 Pokemon in the same egg group, the Female must have it's hidden ability. The offspring has around a 40% chance of inheriting the ability.

Not_A_Cyberbully

Claimed Gabite
What I would like: your Natu
What I'm offering: my dw larvitaire(in a dream ball)

What i want: dw natu
What i offer: female dw zubat(in dream ball)

i also have a female dw snubbul( in dream ball with Close combat attack)
female dw mankey( in dream ball with thunder punch attack)

would like to trade them for dw spiritomb and dw spinda(if it has superpower attack), if it doesn't i want the dw sableye

my fc is 2752 1633 5164

Froggy

Momentai
i also have a female dw snubbul( in dream ball with Close combat attack)
female dw mankey( in dream ball with thunder punch attack)

would like to trade them for dw spiritomb and dw spinda(if it has superpower attack), if it doesn't i want the dw sableye

my fc is 2752 1633 5164

Spinda wont have superpower as it wont be in a Dreamball.
The other two are fine but I will only be able to trade for those tomorrow (I need to breed them and I'm busy now)
EDIT:I'll meet you in the wifi room.

Shubba

Hi do you have a Carnivine? I can give you a female DW skuntank in trade.(It is on dream ball).

NoToRiousBrawL

Stones of Baked Clay
Hello Froggy in response to your PM , I can offer Korean Gentle Thoroughly cunning 8/4/2011 ID 45283 OT in Korean , Ability Shell Armor , moveset : Tackle , withdraw , and absorb.