• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Froggy's DW shop

NoToRiousBrawL

Stones of Baked Clay
Hello Froggy I'm interested in Flawless Event Tornadus (Timid Nature) do you have a flawless Thundrus also ?

Froggy

Momentai
Hello Froggy I'm interested in Flawless Event Tornadus (Timid Nature) do you have a flawless Thundrus also ?

I can get the Thundrus but I currently have it in file format. As you may know, the GTS is very shaky today so I can't transfer it over.

dewey911p

primus inter pares
If you flawless tornadus is ut I have all of the dw Korean starters as well as a slew of flawless shiny pokemon and a few flawless dragons still in eggs (wong be shiny when they hatch) feel free to pm/vm me or check out my shop :)

Livinitup17

Looking for trades
-Hadou Regirock (Hasty Nature)
-Hadou Regice (Docile Nature)
-Hadou Registeel (Adamant Nature)
-Hadou Mew (Hardy Nature)
CMT for these please =]
Seems you got people lining up for your flawless event tornadus/thundurus xD