• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

From Cradle to Save (433)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Bonsly and the Ninja School!

On their way to the Battle Pike, Ash & Co. come across a Ninja Training school. Ash & Co. decide to do some training here and meet up with a trainer and a newly hatched Bonsly. However Team Rocket have their eyes set on this Ninja Training School and all the Pokémon within...

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

C

crazymonkyfoul321

wow brock catches a bosley! kool hes gettin a lot of new pokemon lately like marshtop its about time

Gaiash

Champion Scientist
I'm just glad Brock has finally got another Rock Pokemon. Also I am glad that a character has Bonsly now.

Torchic23

gee that's swell
Well the big question was finally anwsered about that Bonsly. Some people thought Max was gonna get it. Anyways looks okay but I won't see it for awhile cause I live in America

Wind Waker

Now that's Effulgent
So brock does get a bosnly, which is a relief because for a while, I thought that maybe I was just to desperate to see brock get a bonsly, but he does!

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Torchic23 said:
Anyways looks okay but I won't see it for awhile cause I live in America
There's always someone who has to say it.

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
Cool, Bonsly has been long overdue for a debut. 'Tis pretty cool to see Brock's team get its two changes for the saga, as no more seem to be on the way.

What was Forretress's involvement like? That sexy little bagworm!!!

L

Light-Dragon_Ryu

I don't know why you're all so excited about Takeshi getting Usohachi...you know we're probably NEVER going to see him again...He'll just rot away in his Monsterball.

£añkaÑ

~Thîrûttû R⚢âl~
Glad Brock did get Bonsly..i had total faith...lol

Now, his team is intresting..wiht different types :D only if he would get Ludicolo back..lol

now only one more DP to appear on anime for catching, but i don't Manyula is up for catch from a main character...probably Harrison..or never

heard that they don't give any flashback or w/e on Koga or other ninja which is sad sad...

onix lord

Yesssss. Brock is finally back with Rock pokemon. Its about time. Bonsly looks like a cool pokemon. I am glad. But hopefully it wont rot in it's pokeball.

Addydo

X-Men/Pokemon Fan!
Can someone tell me how he caught Bonsly!? I know that he used Spikes to keep Bonsly from running away, but what else happened?

JazzJazz

Everyone is worrying that bonsly won't get enough screen time, but I think a bigger worry is for Brock himself to get a decent share of screen time... then we can go on worrying about his pokemon.

Gaiash

Champion Scientist
Heracross said:
And the people who said it would hatch from Haruka's egg. LOL
oh do be quiet, I said it MIGHT hatch out of the egg, I also said I would not be bothered if it didn't.

M

Michiko

Brock has a rock-type pokemon again ^^ Yay! I have been waiting for this moment for all the time. I hope, he will use it sometimes to battles. Team Rocket has Manene, Brock has Bonsly and May has Gonbe. Now I'm waiting for Haruka's next pokemon^^ It will hatch soon!