• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

From Cradle to Save (433)

£añkaÑ

~Thîrûttû R⚢âl~
Well looks like it won't be in the pokeball...:D...which is cool :D

as..it's got a cool characteristic..so go Bonsly :D...

it should have some intrestin moments with Brock, and it's move spike was funny..lol..him hurting himself.

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
Gravy said:
For anyone curious as to what Usohachii sounds like.

Now imagine that virtually everytime its on screen.
O-oh...OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!
It sounds like Bonsly is being raped, molested, and torn apart by wild pitbulls, ALL AT THE SAME TIME!!! D:

When I was looking at episode pictures, I was wondering why Brock kept feeding it and shoving a bottle into its mouth...now I know it was to make him STFU! *is not looking forward to watching episode now*

I'll post again when I actually *see* this episode, as pictures just don't cut it. But for now, is it me, or does anyone else think that Bonsly may be Brock's Togepi?
Yes, it was caught in a Pokeball, but that didn't stop Brock from giving it a bottle while the group did the classic "part ways with filler characters and wave in the sunset" scene. Then again, how much blander could Brock get?

V Faction

www.faction.com
Kawaiiest.Combusken said:

I'll post again when I actually *see* this episode, as pictures just don't cut it. But for now, is it me, or does anyone else think that Bonsly may be Brock's Togepi?
Bingo. Bet your bottom dollar.

This... thing is not original. Oh sure, you [I.E. everyone] may point out that Pokemon has a severe lack of originality anyway, but I believe this REALLY pushes it. Fake Tears? Got old FAST. Bottle? Christ, not even Togepi was that useless (Editor's Note: scratch that).

I'm starting to think the only thing cool about Bonsly so far has been its capture. Do the episode pictures fool me or am I actually seeing Brock throw the ball twice? The capture pose and Brock's patience running thin were heartwarming as well. That's a little sad though considering this was a capture. Slim pickings if I ever saw 'em.

I almost want to make a collage of quote-unquote Baby Pokemon the group has--Mainly because I'm certain we have ENOUGH to DO SO! And it's only going to pile up with May's Pokemon on the way (which, I have to say, I'm anticipating more than Bonsly since we have no effin' clue as to what's in side). Thank God for Phanpy's evolution.

On the content front, where the HELL is Forretress's mouth. It sure isn't on the front of his face, no-sirry-bob.

Crafty writers, with they're sneaky mouth adding and.. and they're glass candy.

Geodude

Blaziken master said:
Ash is training pikachu against donphan, when donphan accidentally attacks a ninja boy and his ninjask.
It wasn't an accident. While Ash was training Pikachu and Donphan, Donphan suddenly heard/sensed something and went into a Rollout right towards Ash. Ash got out of the way, but Donphan wasn't aiming for Ash, rather, it rolled into a rock, revealing the ninja kid and his Ninjask who were hiding behind it. Apparently Donphan thought they were a threat.

Yes, Brock threw the ball twice. Forretress hit Bonsly with Rapid Spin, then surrounded it with Spikes so it couldn't get away. Brock threw the ball, but it didn't work. Bonsly popped out, but hurt itself on one of the spikes. Brock threw the ball again and it worked.

And this would be the first time we've ever seen Brock battle and capture a Pokemon. (Pineco was captured in a ball, but without a battle. Zubat was apparently battled and captured, but it happened offscreen.)

Last edited:

Alfonso

Derpgull
Geodude said:
Yes, Brock threw the ball twice. Forretress hit Bonsly with Rapid Spin, then surrounded it with Spikes so it couldn't get away. Brock threw the ball, but it didn't work. Bonsly popped out, but hurt itself on one of the spikes. Brock threw the ball again and it worked.

Bonsly hurt itself on Forry's Spikes? Ace.

Forry is officially a great Pokemon.

V Faction

www.faction.com
Thanks Geodude. Yeah, that's what I was hoping happened.

SPIKES ARE GREAT. BOW DOWN.

See, using attacks the way they're supposed to be used is the best.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
V Faction said:
I'm starting to think the only thing cool about Bonsly so far has been its capture.
There's also the fact that it can evolve into a dancing tree that fears water. If there's anything that isn't cool about groovy foliage that doesn't bathe, then I haven't heard of it. [img139]http://www.serebiiforums.com/images/icons/icon14.gif[/img139]

V Faction

www.faction.com
Yes, to both your posts. Brocking actually battle and capturing a Pokemon (a Pokemon that could potentially evolve into a Sudolicko) is a damn near Nirvana.

Did I mention that Sudowoodo would rock if it had a Lightsaber?

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I'm a little worried if Brock gets a Sudowoodo someday. Remember the last time Brock interacted with a Sudowoodo?

[img200]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v627/MayHaruka/dee0c0bc.gif[/img200]

After all he may just get that desperate.

Geodude

Anyone catch the Sailor Moon reference? Team Rocket interrupted things by throwing a shuriken that, when it hit the ground, opened to reveal one of James' roses. In Sailor Moon, Tuxedo Mask always made his entrance by throwing a rose like that (except without the shuriken).

JazzJazz

Geodude said:
Anyone catch the Sailor Moon reference? Team Rocket interrupted things by throwing a shuriken that, when it hit the ground, opened to reveal one of James' roses. In Sailor Moon, Tuxedo Mask always made his entrance by throwing a rose like that (except without the shuriken).

Hasn't James thrown his rose like that before (without the ninja star)? I'm sure he's done it that way at least once before...

Heracross

Custom User Title
Usoha! Usoha! Usoha! USOHA!! ;;>_@

*wipes blood out of ears*

Well, in the parts where Usohachi wasn't screaming bloody murder I thought this was a damn good episode. Takeshi actually did something worthwhile, and with Foretosu no less. And although they really didn't do much, Tekkanin and Ariados got some screentime too. We even got to see spikes executed correctly. Bonus~

Ninjas are always pretty cool, but then in addition their sensei happens to be one of the hottest girls on the show in quite a while. Bone- uh.. Bonus~

Man, the Rocket-dan were priceless in this episode. First Musashi's bizarre facial expressions and then their ridiculous double team. It's been a while since I laughed that hard at something in Pocket Monsters. And as if it weren't funny enough already, I think playing Osorubeshi Koduck in the background automatically doubles the hilarity factor of any situation.

Speaking of which, I really enjoyed the old-school music pieces they chose for this episode. Every region has it's fair share of great music, but for me, sometimes you just can't beat some of the first season instrumentals. And while I prefer the original versions of Ikken Rakuchaku and Souryokusen, the remade versions they used were quite satisfactory.

And to top it all off, the animation was pretty sweet.

...I'm rather torn between whether I want Takeshi to keep Usohachi in its monster ball so I won't have to listen to it, or if I want him to use it as much as possible on the off chance it'll evolve into something cool. And yet logic would dictate that it will be none of the above. :/

Last edited:

Heracross

Custom User Title
He sort of did in episode three, but it was after they had been beaten instead of when they were arriving.

man that voice is fucking bloody annoying. I'm hearing impaired and it annoys the hell outta me. If it annoys the the hell outta of a deaf dude, than that more than enough to show how goddamn irritating it sounds.