• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

From the demented mind of TBA

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
Before you view these pictures I warn you they may be insulting to fans of certain popular Pokemon. If you like Luvdisc, Munchlax, or Skitty, don't view. You've been warned.

Bye, bye Luvdisc

The
End of Munchlax

Hot Wailord on Skitty Action

These are pencil drawings and aren't as dark as I hoped. You should still be able to make them out.

Diamond

Thunder Trainer
These are so delightfully twisted...disturbing...but I laughed out loud at these...I absolutely ADORE how the Magnemite is holding the sword in The End of Munchlax pic...even though the weight being up there is not physically possible...but it doesn't have to be, dammit! The Luvdisc's expression is priceless, but I'm curious to know...what exactly is the Magnemite holding in that pic...

Overall, the art lacks some refinement, but it really looks like you had a lot of fun with these!

EDIT: Dear God...I had no idea that Wailord and Skitty could really...
Poor Skitty...

Last edited:

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
Magnemite is holding a Zap Cannon shot. At least, that's whay I think they look like.

I've been thinking of more picture ideas.

Medea

Excalibur
*chuckles*...I love your sense of humor TBA! I swear it! Good job!

E

EagleFox

Maybe if you traced your pictures over with your pencil harder it'll show up better. Or you can ink it.

E

Evanji Axu

*giggles* You've got some wonderful messed-up humor there. Poor, poor Skitty...

P

pisces_beedrill

Zapdos Breeder said:
To hilarius.(dies out of laughter) Keep it up and I might be laughing in my grave.
^^said what i was gonna say

S

ShadowTrainer

lol the first three was really good *laugh so hard she hits her head* ouch xX
XD

Good work