• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

From This Moment On ( Sequel Of Over ) ( One-Shot SongFic )

.::Lynee::.

~*~ Scarlet Eyes ~*~
Thanks May_Beautifly for this idea about writing the sequel. And finally, I chose From This Moment On - Shania Twain

" I do swear that I'll always be there. I'd give anything
and everything and I will always care. Through weakness
and strength, happiness and sorrow, for better, for worse,
I will love you with every beat of my heart "

It was a cold night and there was no sound but the wind blowing. May and Drew were sitting on the grassland and both looking at the night sky. May smiled happily while Drew was holding her tight and every minutes, the only thing she felt was his breath.

" Do you know, May? " - Drew asked, looking at the stars

" Know what? " - May asked in return softly

" Your eyes.....are beautiful like those stars " - Drew told her slowly

" And do you know, Drew? " - May turned her head towards him and looked deep into his eyes., " You are that night sky. Without you, my eyes can't shine "

After all that they've been through, there was only Drew with May but this was really what she needed. Was there anything sweeter than this love? Was there anything she needed more than Drew? Nothing.......

" From this moment life has begun
From this moment you are the one
Right beside you is where I belong
From this moment on "

" If tomorrow never comes, I won't be afraid " - May lied on Drew's shoulder, saying, " Because of you "

" You lost everything because of me. Is this love worthy? " - Drew asked rather seriously. He looked into May's eyes and waited anxiously for her answer.

" I never repent of loving you " - May replied honestly, " I don't need money, the fame or anything. "

She stopped a minute. And then, she took Drew's hands, put them on her chest, " But I need you....Only you "

May began to be in tears. But it wasn't that she was sad. These tears were from happiness. Drew lifted up his hand to wipe away her tears.

" From this moment I have been blessed
I live only for your happiness
And for your love I’d give my last breath
From this moment on "

" Don't cry, my girl " - Drew consoled, " You are a strong girl from the day we first met "

Drew's sentence reminded May of the first days they met. They always quarreled with each other. And May's got a crush on Drew but she didn't admit. And when she thought about that, she felt she was so foolish.

" Drew, I have something to show you " - May said secretly, " Close your eyes now "

Drew stared at her for a while and he laughed. " What are you gonna do to me? "

" Close your eyes " - May repeated, " Don't ask "

Something made Drew feel strange but he still closed his eyes. May gradually placed her lips on his, with all her might, with all her love. Startled, Drew opened his eyes but he immediately closed then, he didn't want to stop this feeling. They sank into the kiss, the kiss of eternity love, the true happiness, and they both felt every beat of their hearts.

" And Drew.....Do you know that...you are the reason I believe in love..........."

Stephy

candies!!!11
Yay! You made a sequel! ^^ I liked this Sequel! I like it! No wait-I love it!
I didn't manage to find a song...since all my songs are heart-break ones...T_T Anyway, I love the sequel! At the beginning, they were already a couple or were they breaking up tomorrow? Hmm? I...find it confusing...

.::Lynee::.

~*~ Scarlet Eyes ~*~
At the beginning, they were a couple. And then, their love was broken. But I feel I'm myself stuck in the emotions. Because I wrote this sequel and made an everlasting love for them. But, "Over" is a sad ending

Anyway, thanks for your comment ^___^

AHH!! THIS IS SOO CUTE!!! -dies- Anyhoo, this is even better than "Over"!! (I'm putting read-worthy fic links on my site, can I add this one? (Yes, I will give credit))

WEllz, peace and crackers,

~Kitteh ;258;