• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Frontier Brains

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Well i know Johto topics are not allowed but just wanted to clear something about the brains.

http://stuff.veekun.com/hgss-trainers.png

Just saw the HG/SS sprites and the Frontier Brains are the same fro Shinnoh so we may have a Johto/Shinnoh Battle Frontier since the brains are the same we cant really predict were it will be if it happens but we have a better idea now.

If mods think the thread is inapropriate(dunno if i wrote it right) delete it pls.

thunderblade12

Since the info is confirmed I don't think the mods will care us discussing it now.

Yep, they're the same and since it's been confirmed that Palmer is a Sinnoh Frontier Brain in the anime I guess there's no reason for Ash and co. to go back to Johto. They might make the entire Battle Frontier modile like the Battle Pyramid and move it to Johto or something but I doubt it.

So yeah, I can either see Ash challenging the Frontier Brains before the League to train for his battle against Paul or after the League after making a short trip home.

What'll become of Dawn though. Will she become a useless tag along during the second quest through Sinnoh and only get one Grand Festival in during her time on the show? Will she compete in the Sinnoh Grand Festival twice in a row? Will she leave and be replaced by Kotone and, unlike Misty and May, only get one saga?

If the Frontier arc comes before the league Ash might not even use reserves in this series..meh..Oh well.

Last edited:

GalladeX

Umm. 10`th row. 3`rd in. Is that Gary?
Also, look at all the ones that are the same from DP.
I think its a mix.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
7th row! 1`st one!
Is that Morty?!

I also see...
Misty..
Brock..
Lt. Surge, Erika. Janine. So she`s still leader.
Ooo. Lance back sprite. I sense a doublebattle.

.Wind.

Banned
YEa but, if it's a mix between th two series then why aen't the Johto FB in here

So, maybe it's a mix because SHinoh and Johto has the same BF's

or they are kept a complete secret...maybe not...

thunderblade12

^ This has been expected ever since it was revealed that the Battle Frontier from HGSS is identical to the one in Platinum. The Frontier Brains from Sinnoh and Johto are one in the same.

STICKTOPIA

^ This has been expected ever since it was revealed that the Battle Frontier from HGSS is identical to the one in Platinum. The Frontier Brains from Sinnoh and Johto are one in the same.
yup ur right they should be the same like the kanto bf. this makes me wonder if there will be a hoenn and sinnoh battle frontier.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
NO MEANS NO. REGARDLESS OF WHATEVER BATTLE FRONTIER INFO MAY BE REVEALED FOR THE GAMES, WE HAVE NO WORD OF ITS IMPACT ON THE ANIME.
Since the info is confirmed I don't think the mods will care us discussing it now.
Its correlation to the anime is no more confirmed than it was before, however. It may change some of the speculation, but it's still forbidden (unless some other mod truly feels it's worthwhile, but I still say nay).

Status
Not open for further replies.