• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Frontier Brains's Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brendon totally is going to lose his pokemon,but if we're lucky he might keep one.

Adzieboy

Master Trainer
How about Ash's battle against Winona? Both had a Swellow. There was also Richie having a Pikachu, Ash battling with a Weezing, Arbok and Meowth one time. May getting a Squirtle and Bulbasaur. There have been a few times Ash has battled pokemon someone he knows has had.

Swellow is one of the only flying types in Hoenn, Richie had pikachu because he's meant to thave the same pokemon as ash, like an equal. Ash when he battled in the place with team rocket's pokemon was because TR used his pokemon and it was meant to be ironic. As for MAy with Squirtle and Bulbasaur, Ash didn't have them with him at the time, so it doesn't count.

RaikousThunder

Poison Tail!!
It doesnt really matter, things like other people having the pokemon like the originals do still happens. Winona didnt have to have Hoenn Flying pokemon. A lot of the other gym leaders used Kanto/Johto pokemon. Norman, Tate&Liza and Winona were the only ones to use just Hoenn pokemon. They didnt let Winona use Skarmory in the battle since they made it huge. I think Winona got Swellow because its her main pokemon. It also gave the writers a chance to show off more shiny pokemon. I guess we will just have to see what happens with the Brains. If they dont give Lucy Seviper the writers are even more messed up than i thought.

DEMONCAMERUPT

;ord of pokebattles
RaikousThunder said:
It doesnt really matter, things like other people having the pokemon like the originals do still happens. Winona didnt have to have Hoenn Flying pokemon. A lot of the other gym leaders used Kanto/Johto pokemon. Norman, Tate&Liza and Winona were the only ones to use just Hoenn pokemon. They didnt let Winona use Skarmory in the battle since they made it huge. I think Winona got Swellow because its her main pokemon. It also gave the writers a chance to show off more shiny pokemon. I guess we will just have to see what happens with the Brains. If they dont give Lucy Seviper the writers are even more messed up than i thought.

HMMM you know i would love for Brandon and Ash to have a Snorlax vs Slaking match i could see the title for the ep now CLASH!! THE KINGS OF LAZYNESS DO BATTLE. and as for Lucy yeh they better let her Keep her Seviper heck they could make it a shiny on like they did with Winona's Swellow.

hi please noland has arcticuno and branfen had regis

Lunanight

wow, you really must not have a life: the last post was 5 YEARS AGO, wow: I bet mods will be over this like super glue.

hi please i was tryinh yo pl please

Alfonso

Derpgull
Yeah, I couldn't decide before whether you were trolling or just being stupid.

I honestly think you are both. Bumping a thread 5 years old is just...

Here's some advice. Either read the rules, or try harder to make yourself less obvious when it comes to trolling. All I feel is mild annoyance, nothing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.