• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Froslass - OU, BL, or UU?

Froslass - OU, BL, or UU?

• Total voters

Simse

mmhmm...froslass has perfect typing if you look at the other leads. Roserade dies to azelf, machamp dies to azelf, machamp dies to aerodactyl, froslass kills azelf, roserade, aerodactyl, and non bullet/fire punch machamp...

I'm sorry, but what the hell?

Roserade Leaf Storms Azelf predicting the Taunt. Then switches to anything faster than Azelf.
Machamp kills Azelf with Payback + Bullet Punch. And is EV'd to take a Psychic from Azelf. Machamps laugh at Aerodactyl, Dynamic Punch + Bullet Punch.

Frolass loses to Azelf, Taunt + Fire Blast/ U-Turn to the correct counter.

Froslass is 2HKO'd by Roserade. Will Ice Beam fails to OHKO Roserade with Ice Beam. And has to resort to Destiny Bond. And after the Taunt, Frolass has done nothing but die and take something with it.

Machamp destorys Froslass with Payback + Bullet Punch.

Are you a troll or just really stupid?
I actually don't know.

Skydra

BL, because it has low attackig power, and I 'd like a lead to do some good damage before dying.

In UU, Froslass is just too fast, too powerful, and too useful. I mean, it's the only Pokemon able to set up Spikes and stop Rapid Spin at the same time. Still, it's not used enough for a spot in OU, mainly because it loses to almost all other popular leads. My vote goes to BL.

Oh, and Mye, I'm sorry but please look this kind of stuff up before you post on here. I'm not trying to make you look stupid, but other people do. If you just start being a little more careful about what you post, you might could get a better reputation. Seriously.