• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Frost needs some crit!

Frost-Phoenix1

Teh Frostest Phoenix

I made this a while ago. Can I get some good crit for it? It needs a lot of it.
It's a scratch repose based loosely off the Dialga vs Palkia vs Darkrai movie cover.

Scorpion Fakemon. Dark/Steel, I was thinking. Any ideas for names?

hydravolt2722560363iaza.gif

Hydravolt, or something similar. Water/Electric.

IF YOU WANT TO USE THESE, FEEL FREE TO PM. I expect nothing though...

Last edited:

Papa. L

Scratcher!!!
It's good. Not too much wrong with it, only the chestal area would be wide enough to cover bits of the dress-thing. perspective says that the dress-thingy would be a tiny bit smaller too. Not much of the left arm can be identified either. That's about all I found. Great work overall though.

♪~Luis~♫​

pika3

Snowball attack, go!
I actually don't see much wrong with it. The only thing I see is that his left (our right) hand is really small, compared to the other one. Other than that it is really well done.

Cruisercard

Nice, but do you think it might possibly be a little skinny perhaps?

Frost-Phoenix1

Teh Frostest Phoenix
No. I don't think it is too skinny. And besides, Darkrai isn't exactly Snorlax size. BUt why do you think that?

I tried making it's left arm a bit bigger and easier to see. It's hard to make it look good, though. Also, I moved the dress thing up a bit so it was more hidden, but that looks a bit odd. I may post it.

Frost-Phoenix1

Teh Frostest Phoenix

A new fakemon sort of thing. Entirely scratch. Any ideas for names? Also, crit please.

Frost-Phoenix1

Teh Frostest Phoenix
hydravolt2722560363iaza.gif

Here is my new one. Thinking Hydravolt or something. CAN I PLEASE GET SOME CRIT?

madisoncm

Bronzong hugs!
Hydravolt could use a little work on the mouth. To me it looks.....a little funny, no offence.

For the scorpian guy, could you maybe name him Darkian or something similer? I dunno, I'm not to good at names.

The darkrai is kind of small and the left hand could use a little bit of work.

Hope I helped ;)

-Madison

Frost-Phoenix1

Teh Frostest Phoenix
Mmm. How should I change the mouth?

Yeah. I am not exactly sure how to change the left hand, though. It's really hard to discern it from the rest of the arm.

But THANKS for replying lol.

DARKCHAN

Novice Spriter
Scratch darkrai looks small and hard to make out, Hydravolt looks flat. It also looks very stiff for an eel, try making him more wavy and shiny in spots to emphisize the shinyness and wavyness of it being an eel. Scorpion's body doesn't look half bad, but the claws seem very lifeless, mabie try a difforent pose for the claws. The tail and leggs also look very thin and lifeless, mabie try making them more bent, and less curved. Not bad sprites, but tuching them up a bit couldn't hurt.

Last edited by a moderator:

Frost-Phoenix1

Teh Frostest Phoenix
Well, adding a new stage to my random assortment of 'mons.

No idea what it is... But there you go. Seriously, I'm looking for technical problems, not idea issues.
Cooooool.

Frost-Phoenix1

Teh Frostest Phoenix
No, it's definitely scratch.
But how should I fix it?

pikadude43

well maybe dont have the head leaning back as much and maybe give it a neck and take the line between the eye and top of head away