1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Frost needs some crit!

Discussion in 'Fan Sprites' started by Frost-Phoenix1, May 28, 2009.

1. Frost-Phoenix1

Frost-Phoenix1 Teh Frostest Phoenix

[​IMG]

I made this a while ago. Can I get some good crit for it? It needs a lot of it.
    It's a scratch repose based loosely off the Dialga vs Palkia vs Darkrai movie cover.

[​IMG]

Scorpion Fakemon. Dark/Steel, I was thinking. Any ideas for names?

[​IMG]

Hydravolt, or something similar. Water/Electric.

IF YOU WANT TO USE THESE, FEEL FREE TO PM. I expect nothing though...

Last edited: Aug 20, 2009
  2. Papa. L

Papa. L Scratcher!!!

It's good. Not too much wrong with it, only the chestal area would be wide enough to cover bits of the dress-thing. perspective says that the dress-thingy would be a tiny bit smaller too. Not much of the left arm can be identified either. That's about all I found. Great work overall though.

♪~Luis~♫​

3. pika3

pika3 Snowball attack, go!

I actually don't see much wrong with it. The only thing I see is that his left (our right) hand is really small, compared to the other one. Other than that it is really well done.

4. Cruisercard

Cruisercard Well-Known Member

Nice, but do you think it might possibly be a little skinny perhaps?

5. Frost-Phoenix1

No. I don't think it is too skinny. And besides, Darkrai isn't exactly Snorlax size. BUt why do you think that?

I tried making it's left arm a bit bigger and easier to see. It's hard to make it look good, though. Also, I moved the dress thing up a bit so it was more hidden, but that looks a bit odd. I may post it.

6. Frost-Phoenix1

[​IMG]

A new fakemon sort of thing. Entirely scratch. Any ideas for names? Also, crit please.

7. Frost-Phoenix1

[​IMG]
    Here is my new one. Thinking Hydravolt or something. CAN I PLEASE GET SOME CRIT?

8. madisoncm

madisoncm Bronzong hugs!

Hydravolt could use a little work on the mouth. To me it looks.....a little funny, no offence.

For the scorpian guy, could you maybe name him Darkian or something similer? I dunno, I'm not to good at names.

The darkrai is kind of small and the left hand could use a little bit of work.

Hope I helped ;)

-Madison

9. Frost-Phoenix1

Mmm. How should I change the mouth?

Yeah. I am not exactly sure how to change the left hand, though. It's really hard to discern it from the rest of the arm.

But THANKS for replying lol.

10. DARKCHAN

DARKCHAN Novice Spriter

Scratch darkrai looks small and hard to make out, Hydravolt looks flat. It also looks very stiff for an eel, try making him more wavy and shiny in spots to emphisize the shinyness and wavyness of it being an eel. Scorpion's body doesn't look half bad, but the claws seem very lifeless, mabie try a difforent pose for the claws. The tail and leggs also look very thin and lifeless, mabie try making them more bent, and less curved. Not bad sprites, but tuching them up a bit couldn't hurt.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2009
  11. Frost-Phoenix1

Well, adding a new stage to my random assortment of 'mons.
    [​IMG]
    No idea what it is... But there you go. Seriously, I'm looking for technical problems, not idea issues.
    Cooooool.

12. pikadude43

pikadude43 Well-Known Member

err the head does not look right
    it looks like you ave took golem's head

13. Frost-Phoenix1

No, it's definitely scratch.
    But how should I fix it?

14. pikadude43

pikadude43 Well-Known Member

well maybe dont have the head leaning back as much and maybe give it a neck and take the line between the eye and top of head away

15. salby

salby New Member

hey can you make me a scratch. if you can, thankyou

;424;;273;:505: