• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Frozen~Fear~

Status
Not open for further replies.

HardHiTTer

IS BACK!
just to let you no i dnt think dppt work on a WPA code only WEP...

ckayer11

Steel User
sorry brenny but im quitting. there isn't any activity at all here and everyone here is in drac to...sorry bro

Yeah same as Thomas actually. Even tho Drac's closed down, there's really nothing going on here. So I'll be quitting as well, I'm gonna take a break for a while. Good luck Brenny.

Hiro__

∞Melancholy∞
:( Lol well thanks a lot guys. -.0 i'll be here to the end though. :3 I need to sort out my team... >.> I'll do that in spring break... 'cause too much going on right now... @.@

HardHiTTer

IS BACK!
OMG at least im staying lol

HardHiTTer

IS BACK!
hmm we need to trap em in some how...
some kinda deal??
offer them someting?
iunno

Last edited:

BrennyBear

WTH!...o.o..Drac closed?..And..why they leave.they were..Ugh -.-...Well I have been busy latley.Maybe thats why there hasn't been any activity.And plus.YOU ARE CO-LEADERS..MEANING WHEN IM NOT HERE.YOUS ACTUALLY CAN DO STUFF 0.0...God..Thanks Hiro,Gonzo and Hardhitter for staying..and purple if she's still here...*sighs* Anyways I got my wifi up and working again.I fixed the problem.

HardHiTTer

IS BACK!
poor you...
dont worry we all will stay... Right?
anyway i was thinking.... maybe we should do something like brenny said...
anyway good job on the wifi

and i hope something exiting happens coz im bored...

BrennyBear

Well..I have some news.If you's are all up for it..I would like to fuse this clan with one of my good friends Yuki's clan..Gimme your feed back on it? =]

HardHiTTer

IS BACK!
they fuse with us? or do we fuse with them...o.0??/?
iunno im in with what the majority of everyone else votes for..

HardHiTTer

IS BACK!
Well if that's happening do we get a new name??
Or is it like rock,paper,sissors for who gets to pick the name???
If not I'll be the better half :p.,,. And the name!
Lolz

BrennyBear

Lol I'm actually thinking of declining..But we really need to start recruitting.I don't want this clan going down the drain.

HardHiTTer

IS BACK!
ok i have a idear... lol
decline and start to recuit
offer people something they want...
like a gift for joining... or a bribe :D
likez items, iv breed pokes ect..
normaly my iders are bad...sooo lol

BrennyBear

ok i have a idear... lol
decline and start to recuit
offer people something they want...
like a gift for joining... or a bribe :D
likez items, iv breed pokes ect..
normaly my iders are bad...sooo lol

Haha actually thats a pretty good idea =3 Sma also said it.

HardHiTTer

IS BACK!
so we gunna?????

Status
Not open for further replies.