• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Frozen Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
New leader? What happened?

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
Alright, Chido or Luca is fine, but Flare should probably confirm if she is at least staying in the clan or not.

Toxic Nightshade

GET TO DEL TACO
i'll miss you guys too, trust me. D: but i think it's for the best if you want Frozen Heart to prosper. Like i said, i'm not much of a competetive battler and you guys need a competetive and dependable faction leader, which i am not.

Toxic Nightshade

GET TO DEL TACO
i just feel it's for the best. I make a lot of mistakes, and i now realize that i feel out of place in a competetive environment. Maybe i'll come back when i finish breeding my team. ;) we'll see...

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
You could always just be a regular member, there is no expectations for that...

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
i just feel it's for the best. I make a lot of mistakes, and i now realize that i feel out of place in a competetive environment. Maybe i'll come back when i finish breeding my team. ;) we'll see...

Flare, you can still retire as a leader, but you can still stay. You're a breeder right? Clan's aren't all about battlers, it's about friends, battles, and bonds. Not everyone has to battle, they can support from the side lines and still rank up. Everyone's different, and I made sure that my clan was flexible enough to meet those kinds of people's needs.

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
For Real, in fact, CG was a great clan UNTIL it became only about battling, Sparks can vouch with me for that. I ain't about that clan life.

Toxic Nightshade

GET TO DEL TACO
yeah, it's just hard to explain i guess. >.> i still feel like i'm unfit though, just a personal thing i suppose... i can't quite put it into words, but i just know, that i have to go. xD

Toxic Nightshade

GET TO DEL TACO
Luka is the Co- Leader, or is now the complete leader. She's not on that often though... and as for the clan shop, we can recruit a new breeder to work there....

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
i got two dw bagons both girls and a dw gyarados i think is girl

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
thnx there not special but i got a few others as well

Status
Not open for further replies.