• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Frozen Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
We're looking for whatever we can get. Since Chidoriuser is currently more active than luca, I'll just go ahead and name him at least temporary leader since the breeding section of our clan has a lot going on right now.

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
if i may put my 2 sense in i can try im not the best but i can try

Nice job Spark, I just wish I had one badge xD

Also, if all the leaders agree, I could make banners for every faction, and they would be better than that one. It was just a test run.

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
so im getting my 3ds tommorrow would anyone care for a wifi battle with me plz or on ps

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
I'll be on PS for a while so you can challenge me there. I wont be having PO access for a while either. Also, let me think about it Allister.

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
awesome ill be on ps requiem

Liltwick

Please, Call me Lost.

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
okay i can do that lost

Lucario188

Aura Guardian
We're looking for whatever we can get. Since Chidoriuser is currently more active than luca, I'll just go ahead and name him at least temporary leader since the breeding section of our clan has a lot going on right now.

Wait, I told Lit and Flare this but not you (sorry!), but I didn't have internet access last Saturday through yesterday because I was traveling for Christmas, so it's not totally my fault that I haven't been active recently. I can't tell if you're implying that I wouldn't be a leader anymore or not, but if you're saying not, please reconsider! Even though I'm not really a competitive battler yet, I would do my best as a leader of the Frost Faction. Maybe I'm not on quite as much as Lit (I'm a junior so I have tons of homework, and I also play the violin) but I try to get on here every day. Also, I would be happy to have Chidoriuser as co-leader!! Her banners are awesome and like you say Sheps, she's very active here.
Sheps and Lit, what say you to this?

Liltwick

Yea, go for it Luka! Thouygh we still need to figure out Allister's Gender :/

Liltwick

There are no such thing as females on the internet, Allister is male.

Most of my friends on the internet are Female :/. But I know that, that's why I've been calling him a him. Also, at least we're on the same team together, but it kinda ticks me off I was basically the forced pick and last :/... Also, on a different comp so I can only use Showdown for a while.

EDIT: I can't even use showdown ;_;. So I'll not battle...

Last edited:
Back from Xmas family time~! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. :p

Dang laptop won’t connect to the Internet, which means I can’t use PO until my dad fixes it. T_T
Now I have to use our ancient dinosaur computer.
Needs a backround, I'll work on that. And I'll think about doing Kyurem.

...Oh yeah and I got drafted by the hawk.
What does getting drafted mean? D:
By the looks of it, it’s not a good thing.
K, I just sent in 4 recommendations to Ilanes shop. Here they are

Clan: Frozen Heart
Pokedex Number: 286
Pokemon: Breloom
Ability: Technician
Nature: Adamant
IV: 31/31/31/~/31/31
EV: 4 HP/252 Att/ 252 Spe
Moveset: Spore/Bullet seed/Mach Punch/Swords Dance
Justification why this Pokemon should make the list: One of the top Pokemon in OU. Extremely popular, does well with or without weather.

Pokedex Number: 373
Pokemon: Salamence
Ability: Moxie
Nature: Naive
IV: Flawless
EV: 252 Att/4 Spa/252 Spe
Moveset: Outrage/Earthquake/Dragon Claw/Fire Blast
Justification why this Pokemon should make the list: Another great pokemon. Really good on HO teams, and it just hits like a truck.

Pokedex Number: 479
Pokemon: Rotom-W
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Calm
IV: 31/~/31/31/31/31
EV: 248 HP/28 Spa/232
Moveset: Volt Switch/Hydro Pump/Rest/Thunderwave
Justification why this Pokemon should make the list: Best rain counter, and one of the only Pokemon that handles tornadus-t well.

Pokedex Number: 130
Pokemon: Gyarados
Ability: Moxie
Nature: Adamant
IV: 31/31/31/~/31/31
EV: 56 HP/248 Att/204 Spe
Moveset: Dragon Dance/Substitute/Waterfall/Bounce
Justification why this Pokemon should make the list: Great sweeper after some boosts. Works great with or without rain.
So in clans you get to request Pokemon? Sorry, I’m new to this. ^_^’
I can do wifi. I just need pokemon, but I have wifi connection etc.
Yeah, I think I’m in the same situation if I can’t use a team filled with random tiered Pokemon.
Flare said she wasn't cut out to be a leader and was thinking she was being a bad face of the faction.
Aw, Flare! Don’t think like that. :[
i just feel it's for the best. I make a lot of mistakes, and i now realize that i feel out of place in a competetive environment. Maybe i'll come back when i finish breeding my team. ;) we'll see...
I actually feel the same way. I’ve never been in a clan before, so I have no idea how it works. I’ll try and stick it out and not be a burden, however. Maybe even get some tutoring! :D
FrostFactionLeader_zps1f7c8552.png

what do you guys think?
GORGEOUS.

Status
Not open for further replies.