• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Frozen Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxic Nightshade

GET TO DEL TACO
Aw, Flare! Don’t think like that. :[I actually feel the same way. I’ve never been in a clan before, so I have no idea how it works. I’ll try and stick it out and not be a burden, however. Maybe even get some tutoring! :D
yeah, but as me being a leader and having it being my first clan ever, (and plus i barely know what goes on. i'm such an airhead at times. xD) it doesn't seem that fitting. :/ i'm doing this for the good of Frozen Heart. ^-^;

yeah, but as me being a leader and having it being my first clan ever, (and plus i barely know what goes on. i'm such an airhead at times. xD) it doesn't seem that fitting. :/ i'm doing this for the good of Frozen Heart. ^-^;
Well, it's your choice in the end, so I'm okay with it. As long as it makes you feel better, right? :p

Battling question: On Wi-Fi, is it acceptable if I use a team with a huge scattering of tiers? Like a team with OU, NN, RU, and UU Pokemon?

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
Yeah, but the tier your team ends up being whatever the tier of your best pokemon is, for example, if your team is an arceus and 5 Magikarp, it will still be ubers.

Sparkbeat

FLASH! AAAHHHAAA!
Well...I'd like to start off by saying that this is my departure.

I haven't been enjoying being apart if this clan. I just feel no real connection to the clan since I was really just brought in at the last minute and given what I needed to do. Also, we just don't have enough activity, and I've been quite bored with the clan. I'm sorry for leaving, but I just feel its the best decision for me.

Lit- You're a great friend. You're really funny and kind, and I've had fun battling with you on PO.
Allister- You're a great artist, keep it up :) You're also all of the above. Good luck to both of you in the Future.
Sheps- You already know what I think of you
Sorry to everyone else, but I honestly can't say I know you well enough to say anything. Good luck in the future

~Sparks​

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
I can understand Spark.... I guess we'll see you again someday... I'm honestly at a loss for words right now...

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
Welp, I think this has been enough time to call it. The clan didn't make it and I'll be leaving. Its unorganized, overcomplicated, and we've been up for multiple weeks and don't have half a war team. It's been fun and I'm sorry it didn't work out lit. Just to let you know I'm having a new clan in the works, and everybody here is more than welcome to join.

It's been real.

-Sheps

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
I'll contact the mods to close it guys. I do have to agree with ya Sheps, and I'd be more than happy to join that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.