• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Frozen Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Hey Everyone! I've decided to post important battle logs in the development of NFE! I can't post replays, or all of them, but here's the important ones!

http://pastebin.com/MRQeMp3q

Liltwick

>.<"important" What do you guys think is the biggest defensive threat in OU right now?

Hmm, Either a Mixture of Special Defensive Heatran, Rain Vaporeon, Heal Bell Blissy, Ferrothorn, or Defensive Jelly. If Soul Dew wasn't banned, Latias all the way

Serebii Name: Professor Snape
Preferred Faction: Rime
PO or PS Name (For most factions): PO name~Asheina
Wi-Fi FC (For the Snow sub-divison, and the Heartless Faction): 3224 5375 1906
Were you recommended by a clan member?: Yup! Lit (Lost Requiem).
Preferred Tier: If I had to choose, I would go with UU, I guess, but I’m more of an anything goes kind of person, like, “Ooooh, this Pokemon’s pretty sexay cool. I’ll take it!”
Any SBF symbols: None, I think.
Any TMP Symbols: Nada!
Anything Else: Nah, I'm good. :3

Liltwick

Preferred Tier: If I had to choose, I would go with UU, I guess, but I’m more of an anything goes kind of person, like, “Ooooh, this Pokemon’s pretty sexay cool. I’ll take it!”
Yaaay! We got Ashy~ Also Sheps, I think your first Member! You can join us at our Channel Frozen Heart on the Server, and for being recommended, you'll get Five Points to start off with!

lol not really my place, but welcome to the clan ^__^

BTW Flare, I beat Lit four more times today, so thats another 20 points :p

Yaaay! We got Ashy~ Also Sheps, I think your first Member! You can join us at our Channel Frozen Heart on the Server, and for being recommended, you'll get Five Points to start off with!
*cough*FIRST*cough* I'm warning you people now, though. I'm not the best of battlers, but I shall try my best. ;)

Thanks for the welcome~

Liltwick

I already VM's her, don't forget thos losses, which are two pointsa total.

And Yes, I just had to do it.

Sparkbeat

FLASH! AAAHHHAAA!

Welcome :D. And Lit, wanna change it to where we just post the battle HTML on the thread. It'll clog up vm's less (and its a good way to keep us near the top of the clan thread so people see us)

lol I was about to correct it but, oh well you beat me to it...

xXcan'tbelieveyourjealousXx

Win/Tie/Loss: Four Wins, 2 Losses
Battle Video # (If Wi-Fi):
Opponent’s Serebii Name (Please try to battle Serebians): Lit
Additional Comments: +20, -2 points total is now 36 I believe

Liltwick

Now, when you lose you get two points added to your total XD.

You have 52 Points, but yes.

But, yes, we shall!

I jsut have to remind flare to check the thread daily.

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....

Hurray for recruiting! Welcome to my faction!
I still want to know if I've been accepted on the war team... Or must I battle again?

Who did you battle? I do the main War team tests and If Spark did any tests Im sure he would have told me about it.

Welcome . And Lit, wanna change it to where we just post the battle HTML on the thread. It'll clog up vm's less (and its a good way to keep us near the top of the clan thread so people see us)

*Gives Sparks a Cookie* Couldn't agree with this more. Now that we have some members we definitely have to get that organized.

Also, Any updates on the Shop and Letterings?

Liltwick

So, did I make the cut Sheps?

Well, let me see. THe shop post is doing well, we just need items and workers. THe lettering will all be doen tomorrow.

And they need to have BLOOD Also, meet my new Pet, Pecha the Lesbian Pachirisu

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
I actually think we have a good amount of workers. Other than Luca and Flare, I know for a fact that Okie is a fantastic breeder and Chidori does art apperantly.

Liltwick

I also do art as well. So I can work there XD

Welcome :D. And Lit, wanna change it to where we just post the battle HTML on the thread. It'll clog up vm's less (and its a good way to keep us near the top of the clan thread so people see us)
Thanks!
Hurray for recruiting! Welcome to my faction!
My body is ready. This is my first clan ever, so hopefully I'll be of use. ;)
So, did I make the cut Sheps?

Well, let me see. THe shop post is doing well, we just need items and workers. THe lettering will all be doen tomorrow.

And they need to have BLOOD Also, meet my new Pet, Pecha the Lesbian Pachirisu
Hi Pecha. xD

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
AAAAH! The end of the world today!
Grumpy cat-
"Good."

Lol, my step sister believes in it, so last night me and my cousin covered all the windows in black, and we got all out family to go lay around the house with "blood soaked" clothes. I thought she had a heart attack when I reached out and grabbed her ankle.
Im so mean :)

Anyways, I hate my little vision. She has my dsi so I can't really trade. Plus internet is out for some gosh damn reason and I can't play halo 4. Plus, I know I'm getting the new ipod, so screwed over on me. :(

Hi Pecha the lesbian Pachirisu. o_O

YES GUYS, Exams are finally over :D

So, I'll be doing the letterings today, for the main post.

If I have extra time, I might do those *cough* selfish requests *cough*

EDIT:

s3_zpsdab15df0.png
[/IMG]
s4_zps421ff50e.png
[/IMG]
s5_zpsd1d3720b.png
[/IMG]
s6_zps45b64cf6.png
[/IMG]
s2_zps3f897cb0.png
[/IMG]