Since there's basically nothing going on here that's of much importance, I'm going to save my precious lead for those parts that are important.
- Ash & co. are on a train heading to Lake Acuity, which I would like to mention that they're basically the only passengers inside.
- Hey!! Looker is here, & he's giving away free meals! Now all the beggars in the streets will no longer starve to death.
- When I say beggars in this, I mean TR, as they're the only other people on this train, because these guys are %$@#ing stalkers.
- This train is powered by an Ampharos. Whyyyy can't this train be powered by conventional means? They always have to rely on Pokemon for propulsion of certain vehicles.
- The railroad light up ahead is red. uh-oh!!! Something has come up, so Looker & the engineer go out to look.
- By this time, it all goes downhill from here, because everything we see here, from the TR Appearance, to them snagging everyone's Pokemon, to a few of them ending up in the middle of nowhere, are all so cliche. So... it's nap-nap time.
- Looker!! He's instigating an abandoned mine with his ultraviolet goggles, & he finds some fresh footprints.
- Vas ist das?? He's found a piece of evidence hidden underneath something! He's earned my respect after all.
- & then we get back to our original snoresville... bleh...
- Before we know it, the train can continue on. Yay! We can finally get out of this boring place.
- So, it seems that TG was inside that mine. Why? We shall see...
As it stands, this episode was "supposed" to be an introduction of Looker. Fact is, he took a backseat for all the other stuff that was happening that we've all seen before. He hasn't gotten nearly enough screen time, so as a character intro ep., I give this two big thumbs down.