• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Frozen on their Tracks (598)

JudySpell

Banned
Looker was boring here and he deserved a much more action packed premiere episode. I liked seeing an Ampharos though. 5.5/10

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Looker seemed cool here unlike in the games hee hee, tho I do wish he had a Croagunk. I liked seeing Piplup, Pikachu and Ampharos hanging out as well, plus it was nice seeing the Team Galactic reference.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Handsome's official anime debut was essentially the biggest chunk of this episode. The train ride to Eichi Lake itself would've been a bore without Handsome sneaking around looking for Ginga-dan evidence on his own. Just wish this episode had featured the actual Ginga-dan themselves. And Pochama's little adventure with the train's Denryu was worth a laugh or two, I guess.

The train ride to Lake Acuity seemed kind of bland until we saw Looker + my favorite scene was when he found the Team Galactic evidence.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I wasn't too fond of this episode, it didn't do much besides pass time between Ash battling Paul and introducing Looker. Plus, it was another episode, one of many, with the twerps and their Pokemon being separated...

Alloutℯ

Banned
A perfectly round boulder? I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Of course Happiny can get rid of it. It's nice to see an investigator that knows what they're doing. Sorry, anime, I just don't care about Sudowoodo anymore.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Just wish this episode had featured the actual Ginga-dan themselves.

I thought that Team Galactic showing up would've been nice in retrospect, but since we had so much focus on Looker himself as well as on Ash's group here I can understand why they didn't get a chance to show up.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Looking back, since Handsome owned a Gureggru in Platinum version, I'm somewhat surprised that he didn't own one here. Seeing his Gureggru interact with Takeshi's could've been humorous.

Daizy

I call you honey
It was surprising to see Dawn send Buneary out and directly onto a tree and watch Buneary jump from a tree to tree. Since when did it have that ability? And Piplup continues to show his pride and stubbornness.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Daizy said:
It was surprising to see Dawn send Buneary out and directly onto a tree and watch Buneary jump from a tree to tree. Since when did it have that ability?

We'd seen Mimirol's jumping ability in some Contests in the past, although perhaps not Mimirol's agility. Still, it makes sense that she could jump that quickly from that height.

I like Looker and I want to see more of him in future episodes, but hopefully he'll actually do something. I loved seeing Happiny pick up the boulder, with Piplup still on it, and then throw it into the river. It was nice to see Brock caring for Happiny when he got her back. Although Sudowoodo hasn't really done a lot lately, it was kind of nice to see it learn a new attack. Hopefully, it won't go to waste.

Scorbunnie

When Looker appeared I thought he was going to be a bad guy in disguise because I didn't know that he was a good guy in Platinum. I thought it was cool how he was the Poke version of James Bond with his investigation of Team Galactic's old hideout.