• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Frozen Requiem Art Shoppe

What Should I add Next?

• Chaos

Votes: 18 52.9%
  • PMD2 Headshots

Votes: 16 47.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Hey Lit! I'd Like a Recolor!
Pokemon: Black Kyurem
Colors: Keep all the black parts black, but I want the rest of him to be colored in white.
Anything Else?: Hope you can make it this time...

646B_zps2deaa296.png

How you wanted.

BlackGold

Banner Form
Images (max 3):latios,latias,shaymin sky
Background Image:likes some creative
Border (Y//N):
Color Scheme:
Text:BlackGold
Font (www.dafont.com):
Notes:

Chrysaries

Former shiny trader
Code:
Hey Lit! Can I have a Recolor!
Trainer: Magma trainer (I think his name is Tabitha?) http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/5/51/Spr_RS_Tabitha.png
Sprite Generation: 3rd, RSE
Gender( For Certain Sprites):Male
Coloring to: Black outfit, Grey pants and white ears/horns and details in light green (search "Chrysolite" and you'll see what I mean, it's a rock)
Anything else?: I want him to look like he's from this "team": http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/570/logothingy2.png So use those shades of gray and make the ears/horns white or light grey like the Ram's!

Last edited:

Sonicfan9988

You got this, Sonic!
Hey Lit! Can I have a Recolor!
Trainer:Clerk.
Sprite Generation:5.
Gender( For Certain Sprites):Female.
Coloring to:Hot Pink on her hair, Blue on her dress and shoes and Light Blue on her tights.
Anything else?:no.

Thanks!

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Sorry you guys, but I'm closing the art shop.

It sucks, but having two different Art Shops open would be to much work...

Status
Not open for further replies.