• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"Frozen" Thread

Puma Italia

lol, beat me to the punch XD

Came across this the other day, thought I'd show it to ya'll.
olaf_snowman.jpg

That's pretty impressive. I may have to listen to "Let it Go" a few more times now.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
lol, beat me to the punch XD

Came across this the other day, thought I'd show it to ya'll.
olaf_snowman.jpg

OMG!!! Olaf <3!!!! This person is epic lol.

Nice find man.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
So I have just heard Let it Go and man it's actually amazing, which left me wondering why I didn't watch Frozen and I think it's because the trailer misled me into thinking that it would be subpar Disney Movie.

But I have got the DVD on pre-order and Elsa sounds like a really interesting character.

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
So I have just heard Let it Go and man it's actually amazing, which left me wondering why I didn't watch Frozen and I think it's because the trailer misled me into thinking that it would be subpar Disney Movie.

But I have got the DVD on pre-order and Elsa sounds like a really interesting character.

You'll love it, and yes Elsa is a very interesting character.

In other news, I was bored so I made this:
frozen-elsa-2-o.gif

Thought I'd share it with you guys ^_^

Last edited:

GirlKnux

Black Fire Queen
Alot of people say im like Elsa ^^ and i really like that

LET IT GO!!!!! ^^

Drummerdude

I loved Frozen and have seen it many times in theaters! Nice to see a dedicated thread to it.

Question: What is everyone's favorite song from the film, not counting Let it Go? We all know Let it Go is the favorite but I'd like to hear people talk about the other songs for a change. Personally I like Fixer Upper because it's just so darn catchy, but most people seem to dislike it.

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
Well, there are a few: Fixer Upper, First Time in Forever, Would You Like to Build a Snowman, Frozen Heart, and that's all I remember. I did really like fixer upper, I couldn't understand most of the words to Frozen Heart, First Time in Forever was neat, because Rapunzel was in it, and I had Would You Like to Build a Snowman stuck in my head for a while.

So, all in all, I think I'd have to say Fixer Upper as well.

Darth Revan

Coming Out!
I really enjoyed the movie, the music and visuals was astounding. And the comedy, OH LAWD THE COMEDY! I saw the movie three times and laughed every time. I really only liked Let it Go and Frozen Heart. I hate Fixer Upper with the passions and hatred of the combined efforts of Hell and Hades inside a volcano.

And we all have to admit "Do you wanna build a snowman" Is incredibly depressing.

SayakaMiki

Oh man I just join and I already see a Frozen thread? Incredible.

I have a person that posts nonstop about Frozen, including theories and what not and all it has done was exceeded my interest even more in the whole thing. Let It Go is such a powerful song and Elsa is such a powerful and important character. She really shows that even people who are depressed and have anxiety issues are still well deserving of love and acceptance, which is why I'm so, SO glad they decided not to make her the villain.

Just, A+ to Frozen. I can't wait to buy it.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Holy Crap, Let it Go is up to almost 113,000,000 views <3!!!!!!!

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Best thing happened today:
All of the guys in my class began singing "Do You Wanna Build A Snowman?" and "In Summer". Every girl in the class said they haven't seen the movie nor heard the songs.
Irony incarnate...

Some of the guys were amazed to hear that Idina Menzel sang Defying Gravity from Wicked, and said that the voice from Let It Go sounded familiar.

GirlKnux

Black Fire Queen
Oh my goodness i cried when it won the Oscar

★Shiny Sylveon★

I LOVE this Movie.
My most Favorite Movie yet, watching it 10 times and I still enjoy it.

It was a lovely and exciting story, totally the Best Disney Movie and Children's Movie yet. :)

GirlKnux

Black Fire Queen
Ive only watched it 8 times XD