• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fruits Basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Red Butterfly

rocket queen
Ahh, the good ol'e who's your favorite character question^^

Let's see (I'm putting them in order):
1.) Kyoko- I didn't think much of her until book 7 and then she became my idol. I thought it was really cool how she had morals even though she was in a gang. Plus, she became the leader of that gang as well. I also admired the way she knew she had to stop at one point and just lead a regular, non-violent life and she always stuck through the tough times.

2.) Kyo- Ahhhh, Kyon^^ he is quite a peice of eye candy that's for sure. Even though he can be a little on the grumpy side; he really does care for the people who love him.

3.) Yuki- Yun-Yun =D Yuki is like "Prince Charming" and I honestly don't care if he thinks otherwise. He's really sweet and...*squeels* is just a fun character.

4.) Kakeru- ^^ he is really funny and I love all the scenes with him and the student council because he lightens them up that's for sure!

5.) Kimi- She may not be the brightest on the block but she sure is funny. I always find it so funny how she taunts the Yuki fan girls XD

6.) Machi- She's so reserved and quite+ crushing on Yuki that it's adorble^^ Yuki + Machi= yaay

7.) Arisa- View my reasons for liking Kyoko. Also, I love the fight between her and Kyon. They are too funny.

8.) Akito- Poor, little Akito is just very misunderstood and has emotional problems. I <3 the Akira story with her as well as the box story. it almost made me cry readiong about it^^

9.) Ayaa- No explination nessesary XD

10.) Rin- I'll admitt, when I first saw her inthe series I could have cared less about her since she was so cold and mean. I thought she cruel to everyone and didn't deserve anyones friendship and how Haru could have ever liked a girl like that was beyond me. Well, now that I read book 14 I totally take that back 100% Isuzu is one of the most sweetest and mistreated characters int he story.

11.) Hiro- We're both sheep and sarcastic^^

=D

Last edited:

Hagane_Gir

>.< I eat children..
10. Machi (XD Fertiliser!!)
9. Shigure
8. Hatori
7. Arisa Uotani
6. Mii-chan
5. Grandpa
4. Kureno
3. Hatsuharu
2. Momiji
1. Saki Hanajima

Mysteria Pearl

Queen of Mushy-ness!
I'm back! And the funniest thing ever happened. I met this person @ the comic book store and they totally thought that Yuki and Tohru ended up together. I was happy to inform them otherwise! HEEHEE! :) And now I leave again :) muaha. bye!

The Red Butterfly

rocket queen
MYSTERIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *clings* don't go I haven't talked to you in like 2 months ;_____________________;

Anyway, I bet that really made your day telling them XD I'm guessing they were heartbroken and shocked. I too met someone who thinks the same thing but she won't let em tell her spoilers ;; you're lucky you get to ruin these kind of things!

Well, fine.....but be back on soon! *fumes*

I met this person @ the comic book store and they totally thought that Yuki and Tohru ended up together.

Hah. What was their reaction?
Another one of my friends in into Fruits Basket and every day I bring to school and volume of Furuba (if I remember).
The world needs more Furuba fans.

Favourite character: I seriously don't know. Either Hatori (He is pretty) or Rin (She just really cool and such. And cool hair!).

The Red Butterfly

rocket queen
Hatori is pretty^^ and yes the world does need more fans. How it doens't have billions and billions fans is beyond me XD

Kirsty_

Indecisive||
>_< Not long now!
Volume 15 *drools*
I wish they would churn the english volumes out faster ¬_¬

Mysteria Pearl

Queen of Mushy-ness!
TERIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *clings* don't go I haven't talked to you in like 2 months ;_____________________;

Anyway, I bet that really made your day telling them XD I'm guessing they were heartbroken and shocked. I too met someone who thinks the same thing but she won't let em tell her spoilers ;; you're lucky you get to ruin these kind of things!

Well, fine.....but be back on soon! *fumes*
*shakes foot and TRB sticks like flypaper (AND LET ME TELL YOU, FLYPAPER IS STINKIN' HARD TO GET OFF OF JEANS!)*

Their reaction was hillarious! They were all "WHA!?" And then I proved I was right. muahahahahah! (Maybe I just love being right XD, I don't know)

Sushi Bunny

ハチミツをたべてる フっフっフっ
The last chapter of Furuba comes out tomorrow. I'm sad yet happy.:( :)

Oh I can't wait! I'm starting to freak out! Ok i'll just think about
December 12th. Volume 15 has some good chapters in it to.

Yeah more Furuba fans would be nice.

Xiang

:eek: The final chapter?
Holy Haru o_O
As in the last last chapter of FB?

Favorite characters: um...

1.) Kisa
So cuuuute ^_^ and sweet and shy and kind. If she was my little sister I'd live for her D: I think her hair's pretty though, her classmates must be idiots.

2.) Hiro
So typical of me to want my top 2 characters to get together :3 Hiro is cute too, and so sarcastic and funny. He has a good heart and good intentions though, and he truly loves Kisa. ^_^

3.) Momiji
I love the cute people, have you noticed. Momiji resembles the person I have a crush on in terms of looks, so there's a start. Then I just started to love his fun-loving nature and how he's always caring with Tohru.

4.) Saki Hanajima
COOLEST. PERSON. EVER. She's chock full of wisdom and always has a kind word to say. If I knew her I'd look up to her like a sister. Megumi's awesome too :3

gotta cut short, cause I'm in a rush.

Mysteria Pearl

Queen of Mushy-ness!
Hello, my friends! I cry as Furuba comes to a close *sniftle*

Sushi Bunny

ハチミツをたべてる フっフっフっ
Hello, my friends! I cry as Furuba comes to a close *sniftle*

Oh do you know what happens? If so please tell me i'm starting to go crazy! (A little to late though).

Mello

Serial Fangirl
Yay! Fruits Basket :eek: :eek: :eek:!

Favo Characters:

1. Kyo.
Oh man, does he resemble me. Easily annoyed by little kids with smart attitudes, easy to get annoyed, hating leeks etc... I just love his character, he just makes me laugh xD.

2. Momiji
I just find him so adorable! Especially in Volume 11 when Akito hits him... so cute :'(.

3. HASTSUHARU
Also like me in many ways... I love both black Haru and White Haru :).

^^^ They're the top 3 anyway.

The Red Butterfly

rocket queen
well Furuba isn't ending for me anytime soon since I have yet to get volume 15 (which is less than a month away =D). Also, I LOVED how cute Momiji looked when Akito hit him and he was crying, he looked adorable<3

Xiang

Momiji should've been paired up with someone :< He would've went well with Tohru and even Kisa.

Mysteria Pearl

Queen of Mushy-ness!
I agree that Momiji should have been paired up with somebody! (That's why I created an original character to be matched with him :) )

And I promised myself that I won't spoil anything too much! XD

Drat!

~ MP ~

The Red Butterfly

rocket queen
Well Mysteria....you promised you wouldn't spoil anything in here so pm me the details =DDDD *is impatient*

Momiji will get someone later on in life but we just won't be able to see it XD

Xiang

DRAT! I wish I could see Momiji paired up. He's got everything I would want in a guy D: Maybe Kagura too. But then again, it'd smell of Disney if we paired up the good people D:

One time I had a dream about a pair with Momiji. A Hinata (Naruto) clone. Dx Crossovers!

Status
Not open for further replies.