• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fruits Basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sushi Bunny

ハチミツをたべてる フっフっフっ
*Listens to Uzamaki hinata's echo*

Wow that really echo's well! Hello to you to!

Wahhh! You beat me to explaining it! I was going to go into an annoying rant!;) I kidd, I kidd!

Natsuya Katsuki

Isn't it Natsuki Takaya? O_O

Wow... Where'd you find that out? Kimi and Momiji? I don't know what I think of that... Well they both are very hyper, so I can kind of see that happening.

Aika: For some reason the guy whose in your sig, he kind of reminds me of Haru.0.0

Isn't it Natsuki Takaya? O_O
Eheh, er, whoops? I was guessing at her name, but hey, at least I got the first one right!

Wahhh! You beat me to explaining it! I was going to go into an annoying rant! ;) I kidd, I kidd!

Hee hee, well, I didn't explain it as welll as I could have so, there's still room for you.

Awww, but going into annoying rants are fun!

Wow... Where'd you find that out? Kimi and Momiji? I don't know what I think of that... Well they both are very hyper, so I can kind of see that happening.

Awe, but Momiji and Kimi look so cute together, I actually wouldn't mind seeing them together.

And to anyone who hasn't read past book #15, 16 will blow you away, honestly. I finally got my grubby hands on it and I... wow... you just have to read it...

Pokewiz

Good bye :)
It's a manga. Google or Wiki search it.

True, but explaining seems like a better thing to do, besides, we post on this thread to speak of it, so why not answer questions about it too? I know I have plenty of q's I'd love to be answered.

Being Australian, I'm looking forward to the May release of volume 21. I've read it, I love it, and I want it. And it has Ren on the cover.
I've read all but the last chapter. I must say I'm not very fond of volume 23 so far. It wraps up...in a different way than I expected. Albeit this is the first Shojo manga I've read, but still...

OmiGod, you're already on volume 21???!!!! Awwww, I WANT VOLUME 21!!!!!!!!, you know what Hagane_Gir, YOU HAVE TO GIVE ME SPOILERS! Because I still haven't gotten volume 16 yet!

My two cents reckons Kyoko will be on the cover of volume 23. If Katsuya is on 22, then Kyoko should be on 23.

I would love to see Katsuya, he seems so cool, and if it does talk about Tohru's past in volume 16, shouldn't they also speak of Katsuya since he is in Tohru's past(being her dad and all) And learning about Kyoko would be nice, like how and why does she quit her gang if she was The Red Butterfly?

EDIT: Oh, and my favourite character is Haru... because he's the perfect male version of me. Seriously... I'm spaced out and calm until Black Aika comes out. And you really don't want to see that. o=

I love Haru so much, that type of cool guy attitude makes me fall for him instantly. *sighs happily* That's funny, the fact that you're the girl version of Haru. And if it's true, how the heck does your family deal with you when you go "black"?

And to anyone who hasn't read past book #15, 16 will blow you away, honestly. I finally got my grubby hands on it and I... wow... you just have to read it...

*gasps* YOU GOT IT?!!!!!!!!!! YOU GOT BOOK NUMBER 16???!!!! How the heck did you get it?! I mean, h-how? Er, whatever!

If you have read it, I WANT SPOILERS! No, I NEED SPOILERS! So, hand em over or let me borrow the book!

*gasps* YOU GOT IT?!!!!!!!!!! YOU GOT BOOK NUMBER 16???!!!! How the heck did you get it?! I mean, h-how? Er, whatever!

If you have read it, I WANT SPOILERS! No, I NEED SPOILERS! So, hand em over or let me borrow the book!

Okay, hmmm, random spoiler it shall be.

Did you know Mine from Ayame's shop is his GIRLFRIEND???!!!! I did not, I honestly didn't even think about it.

Well, he's wearing a boys uniform now. He takes on more from Yuki than Haru/Kyo. He wears a tie and everything! He also got this huge growth spurt and he's quite tall now too! I haven't gotten to it yet, but I've heard that he gets together with Kimi Todo! How cute! They both talk in third person too XD.

It's right, all of it is right. Except for Momiji and Kimi getting together, I have now completed the manga, and it has shown nothing of the two together. *sniffs* that couple would've been soooo cute too!

Pokewiz

Okay, hmmm, random spoiler it shall be.

Did you know Mine from Ayame's shop is his GIRLFRIEND???!!!! I did not, I honestly didn't even think about it.

OmiGawd, NO WAY!

Though I kinda expected it

It's right, all of it is right. Except for Momiji and Kimi getting together, I have now completed the manga, and it has shown nothing of the two together. *sniffs* that couple would've been soooo cute too!
[/QUOTE]
Awwwwwww, *groans* I so wanted that to happen. DARN!

The Red Butterfly

rocket queen
Hi Furuba fans ^^

Hmm..I knew of the Ayame spoiler, but like Pokewiz said, it was kind of expected.

Well, volume 16 finally came out and it was Kyoko filled <33 I thought it was really sad though at some parts ._. But it was great none the less!

Pokewiz said:
OmiGawd, NO WAY!

Though I kinda expected it

Was it obvious? Wow, I didn't know.

Hi Furuba fans ^^

Hmm..I knew of the Ayame spoiler, but like Pokewiz said, it was kind of expected.

Well, volume 16 finally came out and it was Kyoko filled <33 I thought it was really sad though at some parts ._. But it was great none the less!

hm, so it was expected.

ah yes, lovely, lovely volume 16. *hugs book* it was soo very sad, but I loved it anyway. Mostly, I loved Kyoko's part(just like you)

Shiun

The Nicknamer
I love Fruits Basket.
I've read 1-14 and 18 but I read it somewhat out of order
My favorite character...hard to decide but I really like the rooster...after all he's my Zodiac.

Pokewiz

Was it obvious? Wow, I didn't know.

Yes, it was! i mean, the two of them are always together! If they didn't end up being in love with each other, I would have been shocked!

hm, so it was expected.

ah yes, lovely, lovely volume 16. *hugs book* it was soo very sad, but I loved it anyway. Mostly, I loved Kyoko's part(just like you)

Yes, that volume was soooooo sad!!! I adored it!!! I adored every bit of it!!! Kyo and Tohru's interactions with each other was cute, but Yuki and Machi warms my heart!

I love Fruits Basket.
I've read 1-14 and 18 but I read it somewhat out of order
My favorite character...hard to decide but I really like the rooster...after all he's my Zodiac.

I know this is too late to say, but welcome to the thread!!! lol, I read the first ones out of order too. ;) The rooster, hmm. Right now, at this moment, I'd have to say my fave character is... Yuki!!! Prince Charming! :D :)

Status
Not open for further replies.