• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fruits Basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Red Butterfly

rocket queen
You don't like Kyo or Kisa (you must be a dog person then XDD) I <3 those two but Kyo is so cruel to poor little Kisa XD Speaking of cruel do you guys remember in book 3 when Mitchan was going to kill herself at Shigure's house and then Shigure said:

Well if you're going to would you please not die on my door step XDDDDD

Okay, I just wasn't sure about Akito and why she locked him up, etc. Anyways, people have so many different opinion about Akito! xD
Hmm, my favorite characters are definitely Kagura and Shigure! <3 They're both hilarious, and I love it when Kagura is all over Kyo. Some of the things Shigure says are really rediculous, too. xP Does he dislike Mitchan, or just enjoys bothering her?

The Red Butterfly

rocket queen
OMG I knew it <333 Akito's book 15! I'm glad my brother and I were betting on this XD Well I think he should be nice to poor Mitchan ;;

What program could possibly help us now? We are too far into the addiction XDD

True XD

I <3 those two but Kyo is so cruel to poor little Kisa XD Speaking of cruel do you guys remember in book 3 when Mitchan was going to kill herself at Shigure's house and then Shigure said:
Well if you're going to would you please not die on my door step XDDDDD

What Shigure said was cruel, but still very funny. XD

Kyo is cruel to Kisa?? Must have missed that one.
And Staryu, how can you not like Kisa?
[IMG139]http://images.quizilla.com/L/LI/LIZ/lizikangelqueen/1138333052_nStuffKISA.JPG[/IMG139]

Ooh! My favorite couple! No, second favorite couple!
[IMG139]http://lessthanjakelover23.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/.pond/awwwwww.jpg.w180h230.jpg[/IMG139]

The Red Butterfly

rocket queen
=O lucky and I found out Kakeru (or so I beileve I couldn't really see the pics) is on the cover of volume 19 and Arisa, 17 =DDDDDDD *sorry had to mention it, they're my fave characters too*

Hatori does have good hair and he is soooo cute <3

The Red Butterfly

rocket queen
XDDD she is rather innocent. Well anyways *sighs* another forum I'm on refuses to beileve that Akito is a girl so I had to right up a very long spoiler about it ;;

Kisa is adorable, but she is kinda too nice. People that are too nice are scary. o_o; But being innocent is really adorable, too, since she's really young. Oh, I had heard that Akito was on volume 15! ;o I can't wait until volume 17, since Akito's true status as a woman is revealed!! xD Bah. How come TriPod Image Hosting sucks so much? I've always hated it. x_x;

moonstone

Thunder Trainer
fav character

Hey! Um, I guess my favorite character would be Momiji. You just wanna hug him! I would love to have him as a little brother (or a big brother... lucky Momo). :) I think Kisa's okay... she is pretty sugary sweet, but that doesn't bother me. I think it's cute, because she's supposed to be young and all. I guess her bad trait is that she can't stick up for hereselt (kind of like Tohru). And then it makes the match between her and Hiro a little more interesting.

The Red Butterfly

rocket queen
^Yeah I found that out yesterday == XD but yeah Kakeru is really cool because he's so funny. Him and Yun-Yun make good friends (I think)

Purplemoon said:
Arisa is on volume 16, and Saki is on volume 17.

Kakeru could be one of my favourites. He does really weird yet funny stuff.

I've been reading Fruits Basket for about two years and I can't even remember the names.

Arisa and Saki are Tohru's best friends, right?
But who's Kakeru?

And does anyone watch the DVD's of fruits basket.
They are hillarious.
On the DVD when Tohru invites her friends over they keep on accidently somehow hugging Yuki, Kyo, and Shigure and they keep on turning into their animals.
I suck at describing things, but trust me, it was HILLARIOUS!

off-topic: btw, does anyone check out the fruitsbasket club, it's been lonely there for some time.

The Red Butterfly

rocket queen
^ Yes, Arisa(Yankee) and Hana(Wave sensing girl) areTohru's best friends.

Kakeru comes in the end of book 7 with Machi (they're covering their faces with books and talking) They don't officially show up until book 12 Kakeru gave Yun-Yun his nickname. (They call Kakeru: Nabe)

I havent seent he anime before but I would like too and yeah I just posted in the club yesterday.

oh by the way.... I BEAT PEARL =D I am now the number one poster (that's not really fair since she's on vacation) but when she gets back and I leave for a week she can pass me again XDD

Sorry I haven't been posting here too much recently; I've been on vacation. I wasn't sure who Kakeru was at first, either! xD Almost all the characters have two names, so... it just gets hard to remember. There's so many people now, too. o_o;
Well, why post at the Fruits Basket club when you can post here? There's nice postcount here. ;D

The Red Butterfly

rocket queen
Hmm..I never found it totally hard to remeber their names, it just kind of clicked....maybe because they're different from what I'm used to hearing I guess. Though I prefer Kakeru as Nabe honestly^^

Oooh you were on vacation, hope you had fun^^

Staryu

I know, I know..
EEE..I'm going on vacation tomorrow - - to Canada. I'll be back on the 4th (Friday) I'll talk to everyone again then.

The Red Butterfly

rocket queen
@Staryu: Have fun (and you come back the day before I leave^^)

@purplemoon: I hope you have fun when you leave as well! I know, the furuba names just stayed XD It probably also helps that I re-read them a million times^^ and thanks =D

Status
Not open for further replies.