• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Fruits Baskets Club~

How many stars do you give the Fruits Basket manga?

• Five stars! It's awesome!

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • Four stars. It's pretty good.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Three stars. It's ok.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Two stars. I don't really like it.

• One star. I hate it!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mysteria Pearl

Queen of Mushy-ness!
Very nice :D Oh my gosh! I had just found the CUUUUUTEST banner of Kyo x Tohru EVER online and then. . . the power failed and I can't find it XD "Muaha!" ish what my evil comp ish saying XD It mocks me for me being a dork XD

Wild Cherry

Magma Commander
I would like to join, I have/read all the 19 volumes that have come out in Australia, and the other day I spent 8 hours watching all the Fruba anime, 'shame that there were only 26 episodes, I really liked Momiji and Shigure.

So, I see this club is rather in the pits huh.

Khanom_Ana

*GASP* LIAR!
I doubt this club is in the pits...

It's been such a long time since I've been here~! ^---^ I read everything on Stoptazmo, it was so sad when I got to the last chapter! I felt like crying...T---T

The Red Butterfly

rocket queen
Yes you can join Dark Dragonite, welcome^^ and yes the main posters here have been inactive due to school and grounding *coughmecough*

You already read that much Khanom?! Wow and you're already a member in the club? (did you get a name change or something or is my memory really that bad XDD)

Khanom_Ana

*GASP* LIAR!
No, I did not get a name change. I have just been inactive due to my dad saying the Internet is slowly rotting my brain. ^---^; But you people understand.
Yes, the last few chapters left a big impact on me. I always seem to be telling myself to act more like Tohru, then people might not think I'm weird... ^.^;;

The Red Butterfly

rocket queen
I totally understand =D my parents are the exact same way! I know, Tohru is so caring and optimistic that you just naturally look up to her. I look up to Yuki (acting like him but a bit more outgoing^^).

edit: yeah, I just noticed you were on the member list for a while XD

Mysteria Pearl

Queen of Mushy-ness!
WElcome new member! I see I haven't been missed in the least! I've been so crammed with homework that I only have a few minutes to be on here, but I'll be back soon!

Mysteria Pearl

Queen of Mushy-ness!
I'm NEVEH gonna let dis place die!

And of course, Sushi Bunny, we can always use new members!

Sushi Bunny

ハチミツをたべてる フっフっフっ
Hello and thank you for the welcome!^^

I have a question on wheather this is true or not, i'm wondering because This information is from Wikipedia, so please tell me. It's about the last chapter so i'll put it in a spoiler tag. So here it is,

"In the final chapter it flash forwards to the future where Kyo and Tohru have a granddaughter and you see from the behind an aged Kyo and Tohru holding hands still very much in love."

I've been trying to find out what happend in that chapter for a while now, and this is the first bit of news i've found.

Misty4ever

will always luv you
Welcome Dark Dragonite and Sushi Bunny ^_^

Like the co-owners, I too have been so busy with school. I'll try to be here almost every day to keep the club active.

Here's a pic to inspire everyone, lol!

ep011_001.jpg

Last edited:

Khanom_Ana

*GASP* LIAR!
Hello and thank you for the welcome!^^

I have a question on wheather this is true or not, i'm wondering because This information is from Wikipedia, so please tell me. It's about the last chapter so i'll put it in a spoiler tag. So here it is,

"In the final chapter it flash forwards to the future where Kyo and Tohru have a granddaughter and you see from the behind an aged Kyo and Tohru holding hands still very much in love."

I've been trying to find out what happend in that chapter for a while now, and this is the first bit of news i've found.

Well...I read a little of the end, and I don't really believe that. Just keep in mind that Wikipedia is not All facts.

Misty4ever

will always luv you
I found this article and thought I'd post it here. It's a few months old though.

Fruits Basket Second Season
In the Q&A, Funimation Marketing Director, Adam Sheehan, answered a question on a highly anticipated sequel to Fruits Basket - one of Funimation's most popular titles.

Unfortunately, as of right now, a sequel isn't in the works through Funimation has been pushing the Japanese to do a second season - and they are ready to finance it. Mark gave three reasons for the hold up.

1) The Voice Cast - Most of the voice cast has retired and they aren't interested in coming back to do a second series. They came out of retirement to do the first season. Coming out of retirement again is less appealing.

2) The Mangaka - Natsuki Takaya (the mangaka - creator of the manga) didn't like the anime's director, Akitaro Daichi. If they were to do a second season, Takaya would want to replace the director.

3) The Producton Company - Unlike Takaya, the production company, NAS, likes Daichi and would want him to do the second season.

Adam claims they won't give up until they get a second season, but I'm guessing it won't be for a long while.

Source:Animetique

Sushi Bunny

ハチミツをたべてる フっフっフっ
Hello everyone!^_^

Knonom Ana: Yeah That's what I thought too. I think I'll just wait till I find the information from a more reliable site.

Misty4ever: Cool article. It would be neat if they did another season. I hope it would be handled better though.

Misty4ever

will always luv you
Yeah if they let Natsuki Takaya direct, a second season would be awsome.

Btw the club will be one year old on December 26.

KaMaKaZi

Hey, can I join this club I looooove Fruits Basket I just started watchin it a few weeks ago but now I loooove it!!!!!!!!!!!
I think my favourite is probably... Kisa or Yuki

Sushi Bunny

ハチミツをたべてる フっフっフっ
Hello!^_^

I finally found the scans for the last chapter! I'm so happy! The only problem is it's in japanese so I can't read it...>_< But I could kinda make out what was going on.

Steelwing: I'm pretty sure you can join, but you'll have to wait for Misty4ever or one of the co owners.

Misty4ever: Wow this club is almost one year old that's cool! Happy almost birthday!