• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Fruits Baskets Club~

How many stars do you give the Fruits Basket manga?

• Five stars! It's awesome!

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • Four stars. It's pretty good.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Three stars. It's ok.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Two stars. I don't really like it.

• One star. I hate it!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ShadowSora

i love them!!!!
sorry iv been busy with school. has anyone read the 15 book yet? i need to know i cant find it!

Sushi Bunny

ハチミツをたべてる フっフっフっ
sorry iv been busy with school. has anyone read the 15 book yet? i need to know i cant find it!

The 15th book is supose to come out on December 12th in the U.S., but you might be able to find it earlier Because today I went to Borders and I found it!I've read a translation of it before and it's so good! My favorite chapter in it is,

The one where they do the play. I love Hana as Cinderella!

Goodbye for now!~_~

Misty4ever

will always luv you
Welcome to the club steelwing^_^ *updates member list*

ep009_004.jpg

Sushi Bunny

ハチミツをたべてる フっフっフっ
Hello and Welcome to club Steelwing!

Aww that's a cute pic Misty4ever!

Sorry not much to say right now instead i'll make weird faces!>_< @_@ *o*

Misty4ever

will always luv you
Happy Birthday to the club! It's 1 year old now!

ep008_001.jpg

Sushi Bunny

ハチミツをたべてる フっフっフっ
Happy birthday Furuba club!^_^
Maybe i'll celebrate by reading the first chapter.

Seraphinu

Divine Beauty
OMG, I completely forgot about this club! I can't beleive I'm still on the member list. (haha)

Anyways, did you guys know Takaya-sensei is finished with Furuba?

It ended with chapter 136 is I'm not mistaken, though I've only read up to vol. 22 so far. I still. have. one. volume. to go. And its driving me insane. xD

My random-quote-to-scare-you-all:

Hatori is a sexy dragon. Lmao

Seraphinu

Divine Beauty
Kagura is cool. She's so funny.

Aww... Shigure's year is ending. Poor Gure. *pats him*

(It is the year of the dog right now isn't it?)

Sushi Bunny

ハチミツをたべてる フっフっフっ
Yeah it's the year of Shigure now, but he's running away because Kagura's wrecking his house.

Seraphinu

Divine Beauty
Poor Shigure. Everyone is conspiring to wreck his house. xD

(Hey. I found this fan listing site a while ago. You can ask the Furuba characters questions. Furuba.winglica.com. You don't even have to register. Just click the 'Ask a Fruits Basket character' link on the right side. I've really only asked Akito and Shigure questions, but they are the most active people.)

Sushi Bunny

ハチミツをたべてる フっフっフっ
Hmm... Maybe we should think of more ways to destroy Shigure's house...
Ok Haru takes all of the furniture and glues it to the ceiling in the exact same place.

I should have joined this club ages ago...
Anyway,
May I join?
Lots of people I know love Fruits Basket (they don't go on SPPf though) and they usually borrow my copies of the manga cause I have up to volume 18 and our library has only up to 14 (minus 13) plus they only sell the Tokyopop version here.
Yay for importing. I am getting volume 19 and 20 though sometime in the mail! ^_^

Sushi Bunny

ハチミツをたべてる フっフっフっ
Hello Purplemoon! The more furuba fans the merrier! I'm sure you'll be able to join. Just have to wait for the owner or co owner.

Mysteria Pearl

Queen of Mushy-ness!
Hey hey hey! DO ya remember me!!!?!?! Yeah! I'm back (even if for just a smidget of time) Who else read the end of the series?? (other than me!?)???? It was SOOOO CUTE! But naw! I ain't gonna spoil nothin'! (Why on earth am I talking like that?) But I LOVED It!
YAH!

Mysteriael Pearl. wait what?

Sushi Bunny

ハチミツをたべてる フっフっフっ
Hello Mysteria Pearl! I haven't read it, but i've seen the scans and found out a lot of what happens in it. No more Furuba left... Time to go cry...

@_@

The Red Butterfly

rocket queen
So sorry I haven't been here in forever, I was grounded and yes happy Birthday to the clubbie *gives it a cake for the members to eat*

I just got vol.15 and I thought it was adorable. I especially loved this quote from Kyoko (now there's a shocker)

:I ALREADY TOLD YOU! She's an adorable girl with an adorable voice and face with adorable clothes and adorable pom poms in her hair, GOT IT!?

It may not be completely right but that's it XD I almost cried for yun-yun. Also, can someone explaint he whole Kyo and Tohru play thing for me, I'm kinda lost on that one ;;

edit: welcome Purplemoon and Sushi Bunny ^____________^

Sushi Bunny

ハチミツをたべてる フっフっフっ
Hello Red Butterfly, and thank you for the welcome!
Volume 15 is really good, I love it! What do you mean about Kyo and Tohru playing together? What part is that?

Mysteria Pearl

Queen of Mushy-ness!
I love volume 15, but I dislike Yukiru greatly. Muchly. Completely. Grr. PEople are losers for believing in, like a girl I met at the library.

ahh. . . anyway, I remember a long long time ago in a galazy far far away, I read a very good fanfiction and than I lost it to this day. (Kool! That rhymes! XD)

Well, until I find that one, does anyone have any Kyoru suggestions?

It's good to be back!
MP

The Red Butterfly

rocket queen
Ah yes, sorry for the confusion ^^;; I meant during the Cinderella play,Tohru yelled "But that would make me...." and then Kyo freaked out. I really didn't get that part of it.

Mysteria, XD that does rhyme and it's sad when you lose good fanfictions. I'm out of idea's though sorry ;; could you explain my question though? I mean you know a lot about Furuba so you probably got the play part^^