• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Fruits Baskets Club~

How many stars do you give the Fruits Basket manga?

• Five stars! It's awesome!

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • Four stars. It's pretty good.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Three stars. It's ok.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Two stars. I don't really like it.

• One star. I hate it!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mysteria Pearl

Queen of Mushy-ness!
:D It's okay if nobody can find any good fanfictions. What I'm finding is that they're just making more alternate endings with wierder things in it.

As for the part that you're confused about, the translation is poor. (I've noticed that in some other places as well)

It's basically a HUGE Kyohru moment where. . . if you think about it, the rest of the cast were the shippers, pairing up the stepsister and the prince, since Saki didn't want the prince. IT makes more sense if you read fan translated version, because for some reason, those seem to be more reliable. I don't have 15 (Well, I have basically the whole series when combined with my friend's) so I don't remember the exact wording, but I will look up that part and tell you exactly what she originally said. Sorry that that wasn't very helpful but I think I remember her saying something about her loving him and then everybody goes crazy XD it was strange. Natsuki Takaya has to be the best mangaka in the world. XD

Mysteria Pearl !!! HHHHHAAAA! I SPELLED IT RIGHT!!

The Red Butterfly

rocket queen
Yaaay, you spelled it right *gives Mysteria a sticker

Ok, well I thought it was about the fact that she would be sad if he spent his life in confinement...but I thought Kyo already knew Tohru was sad about that so that's why I was confused XP. All-in-all the play was very funny^^

Sushi Bunny

ハチミツをたべてる フっフっフっ
Konnichiwa (Hello)!^_^

The Red Butterfly your right about the fact that Tohru would be sad if Kyo spent his life in confinement, but I don't think Kyo knows that Tohru knows about that.

Mmm... Yakiniku...

Misty4ever

will always luv you
Welcome to the club Purplemoon!

kagura001.jpg

Sushi Bunny

ハチミツをたべてる フっフっフっ
Hello and Welcome to the club Purplemoon!

So how is eveyone? I'm kinda bored right now so I thought of a topic.

What is your Zodiac sign?

I'm a monkey, which means that i'm Ritchansan. I'M SORRY IF THIS TOPIC'S LAME! I'M SORRY!

Seraphinu

Divine Beauty
What is your Zodiac sign?

What? And just because you ask, does that mean I have to answer?

Yep, I'm like Hiro-chan. I'm a ram. But I don't have quite the same attitude as he does. xDDD

Sushi Bunny

ハチミツをたべてる フっフっフっ
For a second I was going to say you don't have to answer if you don't want to, and then I realized that that was a Hiro line. *Slaps forhead* Duh!

The Red Butterfly

rocket queen
I am the ram too =D Me and Hiro have sorta the same personallity but I'm much, much nicer XD

who's on volume 20?

Seraphinu

Divine Beauty
I'm past volume twenty. I haven't read the last volume yet, because I don't know where to look, and I'm not supposed to ask. xD

Yeah, I used a Hiro line. And you know what else is weird? We have the exact same Zodiac signs, Chinese and Western. We're both Leos. It'd be even more freaky if we had the same birthday, but that's unlikely. xD

The Red Butterfly

rocket queen
Awww, you guy's are both Leo's? I never knew that about Hiro (How can I even call myself a Furuba fan *sobs*). I guess I'm not completly like him, I'm a virgo XD.

Well, looks like I'll have to wait and see then for vol.20 ;D

Seraphinu

Divine Beauty
I found out when i looked at the official site for the anime. Its not very good though. They don't have much there, and they don't even have Megumi under the profile part. But they said Hiro was a Leo. xD

I noticed quite a few of them are Cancers... which is kind of weird.

The Red Butterfly

rocket queen
=O that reminds me, I think I read somewhere that Kyon is a capricorn. Yeah, I've seena few sites dedictaed to furuba that left out a A LOT of people. The fact that they left Megumi is out is sad ;; I think Megumi is a fun character who deserves recognition >O

Sushi Bunny

ハチミツをたべてる フっフっフっ
I can tell you whose on the rest of the covers if you want. Here,

Vol 16, Uo
Vol 17, Hana
Vol 18, Kazuma
Vol 19, Manabe
Vol 20, Machi
Vol 21, Ren
The rest arn't out yet I think.

I wonder how people figure out what signs the characters are?

The Red Butterfly

rocket queen
Ah, thank you Sushi Bunny ^_________________^ aww, I can't wait for volume 19 and 20 to get out, I love machi and Nabe. I can't say i care for Ren though XP

Seraphinu

Divine Beauty
I once Google searched Fruits Basket, and they have this official website for the Anime that comes up first. They have profiles for most of the characters, and it has their star signs listed on them.

I think Kureno is on the cover of Twenty Two, but I'm not exactly sure.

Sushi Bunny

ハチミツをたべてる フっフっフっ
Your welcome Red Butterfly!^_^ I'm not a big fan of ren either.

I know Kureno's on volume 14, but yeah he could be on 22 also I think.

Last night my mom helped me make a beanbag Tohru onigiri out of felt, and it is so cute! And you know what the funnny thing is, I filled it with rice, and it's a onigiri(riceball)!

Sushi Bunny

ハチミツをたべてる フっフっフっ
Well we have orange and gray felt to make Yuki and Kyo. I hope they turn out good! We'll probably make those soon.^^

The first onigiri we made turned out so cute, so we went crazy and started making a buch more, all in different sizes and with different faces.