• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Fruits Baskets Club~

How many stars do you give the Fruits Basket manga?

• Five stars! It's awesome!

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • Four stars. It's pretty good.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Three stars. It's ok.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Two stars. I don't really like it.

• One star. I hate it!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sushi Bunny

ハチミツをたべてる フっフっフっ
Yeah it was cool! I wish I would have had enough courage to ask her if I could take a picture with her...^_^'

Seraphinu

Divine Beauty
Maybe next time, right?

Maybe next time... someone will dress up as Haru. xD

That'd be awesome. But if the members of this club posted more... that'd be awesome too. *pulls out thread revival kit*

Sushi Bunny

ハチミツをたべてる フっフっフっ
Yes I will help! Thanks for posting Seraphinu, this club was almost off the pages wasn't it.

Has anyone else read the sixteenth volume yet? I have!
It's great, I really liked...

The Machi chapter, it was funny at the end of it! And I thought it was interesting to learn about Kyoko's past.

Not my favorite volume, but still good!:D

Btw Seraphinu, how come Haru?

Seraphinu

Divine Beauty
I've read a lot of volumes... but the sixteenth is a tad fuzzy. I'll have to reread it.

And why Haru? Because he is one of my favorite characters. xD

Khanom_Ana

*GASP* LIAR!
I've finished the series... =D

Sorry about not posting for so long you guys! My internet always stopped working right when I was going to make a visit to this page! ;o;

Sushi Bunny

ハチミツをたべてる フっフっフっ
I know what happens at the end too. Muwahahaha! I feel like I shound have waited though... But it takes forever for them to come out!

HelloKitty17

therocketsummer</3
May I join this amazing club? =]

I know what happens at the end too, I am so bad I always look up spoilers ;;

Thanks in advance if I can join, I will post often too.

Sushi Bunny

ハチミツをたべてる フっフっフっ
Hello HelloKitty17, I'm sure you'll be able to join! The only problem is that the Owner and co owners haven't been on here in long time. But, I'm sure they wouldn't mind if you posted!

Btw, I LOVE your username and sig! So cute!

HelloKitty17

therocketsummer</3
That's all right if they ever do come back on I will ask again, but for now I will try to keep this thread alive. Oh, and thank-you so much! My sig was made for me by Sweet May, and my username cause Hello Kitty is love =]

I like your username too.

Random: My favorite characters are Kyo and Hiro.

Sushi Bunny

ハチミツをたべてる フっフっフっ
Thanks! I love Hello Kitty too!

My Favs are, Kyo, Hana, and Momiji, although Momiji can annoy sometimes only in the anime though.

Sushi Bunny

ハチミツをたべてる フっフっフっ
Momiji's voice can bug me sometimes, most of the time it's when he whines like what you said.

Haru's cool, although at one point he say's something in the later chapters, that I didn't find very nice. But beside's that, he's ok!

Seraphinu

Divine Beauty
Nah, he still pawns you all. xD

He and Rin are perfect for each other though, I think. Even when she swung the IV at him. xD

But who would've thought that out of all the characters, she'd end up being friends with Tohru?

Sushi Bunny

ハチミツをたべてる フっフっフっ
AH HA! Did I scare ya? I remembered a topic I was going to bring up a long time ago, but I was going to wait for the sixteenth volume to come out, so more people who haven't already been spoiled on what happens in it could answear the topic, so here it is:

When you first saw Katsuya Honda, aka Tohru's dad, what was the first thing that you thought.

When I first saw him, I freaked out! I thought "OMG! It's Kyo! But that's not right." He looks like a mix between Kureno and Kyo, with a bit of Shigure in in him. I showed the chapter picture of him to my sister once, and asked her who she thought it was, and she thought it was Kyo!

Misty4ever

will always luv you
Welcome HelloKitty17 to the club^_^

ep019_004.jpg

Mysteria Pearl

Queen of Mushy-ness!
Hola everyone!

Anybody remember me? I'm the really annoying one who talks alot and answers a buncha questions!! I'm back!! Again!! hopefully, this time, I won't have to dissapear off the face of the planet for another. . . really long time. Sorry I've been gone for so long, but everything has been so hectic and. . . you probably don't care XD

When you first saw Katsuya Honda, aka Tohru's dad, what was the first thing that you thought.

Wow, I was amazed. First, I immeaditly compared him to Kyo. It's said that a girl usually marries someone like her father (or like a fatherly figure) and Kyo's. . . just about as close as it comes. . . I suppose. . . heh.

Then, I compared him to Kureno. And I was all "Wow! He and Arisa look just like Kyoko and Katsuya!!" and that brought me into a whole frenzy of research looking up if there was any connection. If you think really hard until your brain hurts, it seems kinda like Arisa is kind of Tohru's replacement mom and Kureno. . . is a. . . fatherly. . . figure. . . yeah. Anyhoo.

I had this really wierd dream that Saki was doodling flowers and kitties. That's kinda wierd because Kyo refers to Tohru as his "little flower" and he's the cat. . . so I don't know if my subconcious was telling me that Saki's a Kyoru shipper or what but, eh.

Then I met a girl who's totally obsessed, but she honestly thinks yuki's gonna end up with Tohru. It just makes me sick to my stomach every time I have to explain things so simple as that.

Anyhoo, wazzup?

Mysteria PEarl HA! Almost spelled it right!

Khanom_Ana

*GASP* LIAR!
I had this really wierd dream that Saki was doodling flowers and kitties. That's kinda wierd because Kyo refers to Tohru as his "little flower" and he's the cat. . . so I don't know if my subconcious was telling me that Saki's a Kyoru shipper or what but, eh.

xD Ahaha, you think toooooo much about this subject my friend, but, meh, what difference will me saying that make? xD

Hmmmm... when I first say Tohru's dad, I was thinking that he looked like Kyo. Then I thought of tons of stuff after that about everything that's been said about him from the grandfather and how Tohru speaks and such. But I have to agree with Mysteria Pearl on the subject of the fatherly figure and such. =D

Sushi Bunny

ハチミツをたべてる フっフっフっ
Hello!

I had this really wierd dream that Saki was doodling flowers and kitties. That's kinda wierd because Kyo refers to Tohru as his "little flower" and he's the cat. . . so I don't know if my subconcious was telling me that Saki's a Kyoru shipper or what but, eh. QUOTE]

Ooh! I love having furuba dreams! Although I haven't had any in a long time...
Hmm, I thought that it was Kyoko who called Tohru her little flower? I'm not to sure... Well anyways, interesting dream.

I think each time I post maybe I'll do a random furuba quote, so here's my first one!

*pokes Ritchansan*
Shigure:Justice prevails!
Kyo: Er... You fight for justice?
Yuki: That's funny. You're always more of a villain.

Here's another thing I'll do, I'll put up a quote and all you have to do is say who said it. No one has to do it if they don't want to, just something to do.

Here's the quote,

"When I was a kid, I thought that if you swallowed a Watermelon seed a Watermelon would grow in your stomach."

@_@ Sushi Bunny @_@