• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

FT: 200 BP worth of items LF: 5iv pokemon

unresponsive

still in a dream, skin eater
I'm still starting out obtaining worthwhile pokemon so I have 200 worth of BP items for trade in exchange for any 5iv or interesting ball / HA pokemon. some things I'm seeking especially:

4-5IV barraskewda (female, in net or great ball)
5iv blipbug (female, in repeat or luxury ball)
4-5iv dracovish
4-5iv arctovish
5iv eevee (male)
any iv not english noibat (male)

accepting any offers though, I'm open. I'm in the est timezone and discord is Unresponsive7652

EDIT: only 70 BP left.

Last edited:

Ghost94

Collector

unresponsive

@Ghost94
ha vulpix and ha eevee sounds good. what items did you need? the mints?

trade complete.

Last edited:

Tivio

I have 5iv eevee from the list. I can also give you 5 iv mr.mime HA, 5 iv impidimp, 5 iv timburr HA, 4iv(missing the useless atk and 1 other stat) breedjects of scorbunny dreepy and vullaby and many HA mons.
I would be interested in eject button, weakness policy, red card and a few precise mints

unresponsive

@Tivio
ooh, very interested in 5iv mr.mimes. can I get a m/f pair in exchange for eject button and weakness policy?
edit: 5iv eevee for red card too sorry I ust noticed

Last edited:

Ghost94

Collector
@Ghost94
ha vulpix and ha eevee sounds good. what items did you need? the mints?
Yeah, do you have a Jolly, Timid, Adamant or Modest Mint? If you have to purchase it a Jolly Mint will do just fine in exchange for the HA Vulpix and Eevee.

Tivio

@Tivio
ooh, very interested in 5iv mr.mimes. can I get a m/f pair in exchange for eject button and weakness policy?
edit: 5iv eevee for red card too sorry I ust noticed
I have a 5ivs male and a 4ivs(no atk no spatk, so basically is 5ivs) female, is it fine?

unresponsive

yeah, that's fine with me. do you have the eevee as well? I'm ready with all 3 items, 4816. KOWALCZYKI

Tivio

yeah, I'm giving also the eevee, I'm online

And here we go, it doesn't let me find the trade, as always

Last edited:

unresponsive

you can set the code and I'll search if it's easier for you? I don't have trouble finding people.

Tivio

I always have, not to find actually, with connecting with anybody...let's try with 5521 tho'

unresponsive

bumping thread. available EST after 3pm.

NoahVGC

I have a 6iv scorbunny if interested with egg moves sucker punch and high jump kick and jolly nature. If you would trade for timid or modest mint.

unresponsive

I have a 6iv scorbunny if interested with egg moves sucker punch and high jump kick and jolly nature. If you would trade for timid or modest mint.
if it's male, we have a deal!

unresponsive

online now, 7328. buying the modest and timid. what's your trainer name?

I'll be there in 3 minutes! thank you. attached to baltoys.