• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

FT: 200 BP worth of items LF: 5iv pokemon

unresponsive

still in a dream, skin eater
I'm still starting out obtaining worthwhile pokemon so I have 200 worth of BP items for trade in exchange for any 5iv or interesting ball / HA pokemon. some things I'm seeking especially:

4-5IV barraskewda (female, in net or great ball)
5iv blipbug (female, in repeat or luxury ball)
4-5iv dracovish
4-5iv arctovish
5iv eevee (male)
any iv not english noibat (male)

accepting any offers though, I'm open. I'm in the est timezone and discord is Unresponsive7652

EDIT: only 70 BP left.

Last edited:

unresponsive

@Ghost94
ha vulpix and ha eevee sounds good. what items did you need? the mints?

trade complete.

Last edited:

Tivio

I have 5iv eevee from the list. I can also give you 5 iv mr.mime HA, 5 iv impidimp, 5 iv timburr HA, 4iv(missing the useless atk and 1 other stat) breedjects of scorbunny dreepy and vullaby and many HA mons.
I would be interested in eject button, weakness policy, red card and a few precise mints

unresponsive

@Tivio
ooh, very interested in 5iv mr.mimes. can I get a m/f pair in exchange for eject button and weakness policy?
edit: 5iv eevee for red card too sorry I ust noticed

Last edited:

Ghost94

@Ghost94
ha vulpix and ha eevee sounds good. what items did you need? the mints?
Yeah, do you have a Jolly, Timid, Adamant or Modest Mint? If you have to purchase it a Jolly Mint will do just fine in exchange for the HA Vulpix and Eevee.

Tivio

@Tivio
ooh, very interested in 5iv mr.mimes. can I get a m/f pair in exchange for eject button and weakness policy?
edit: 5iv eevee for red card too sorry I ust noticed
I have a 5ivs male and a 4ivs(no atk no spatk, so basically is 5ivs) female, is it fine?

unresponsive

yeah, that's fine with me. do you have the eevee as well? I'm ready with all 3 items, 4816. KOWALCZYKI

Tivio

yeah, I'm giving also the eevee, I'm online

And here we go, it doesn't let me find the trade, as always

Last edited:

unresponsive

you can set the code and I'll search if it's easier for you? I don't have trouble finding people.

Tivio

I always have, not to find actually, with connecting with anybody...let's try with 5521 tho'

unresponsive

bumping thread. available EST after 3pm.

NoahVGC

I have a 6iv scorbunny if interested with egg moves sucker punch and high jump kick and jolly nature. If you would trade for timid or modest mint.

unresponsive

I have a 6iv scorbunny if interested with egg moves sucker punch and high jump kick and jolly nature. If you would trade for timid or modest mint.
if it's male, we have a deal!

unresponsive

online now, 7328. buying the modest and timid. what's your trainer name?

I'll be there in 3 minutes! thank you. attached to baltoys.