• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

FT: 5IV, Aprimons

Inugumi

Hello everyone! I am currently in the process of breeding competitive 'mons and have the following for trade:

For Trade said:
all 5IV competitive

Arrokuda
Adamant, Premier Ball, Swift Swim, EM: Night Slash
Ready to Trade

Corsola
Bold, Beast Ball, HA, EM: Destiny Bond, Head Smash, Nature Power, Haze
Ready to Trade

Cufant
Adamant, Heavy Ball, HA, EM: Double-Edge, Curse, Swagger, Whirlwind
Need to Breed
Dreepy
Modest/Adamant, Beast Ball, Infiltrator, EM: Dragon Tail, Confuse Ray, Sucker Punch
Ready to Trade

Modest/Adamant, Moon/Friend Ball, HA/Infiltrator, EM: Dragon Tail, Confuse Ray, Sucker Punch, Disable
Ready to Trade

Duraludon
Timid/Modest, Beast Ball, HA, EM: Slash, Night Slash, Mirror Coat
Need to Breed

Feebas
Calm/Bold, Luxury/Love Ball, Swift Swim, EM: Haze, Mist, Dragon Breath, Hypnosis
Ready to Trade

Hatenna
Quiet/Bold, Dream Ball, HA, EM: Quash, After You, Aromatic Mist, Nuzzle
Ready to Trade (Bold)

Indeedee
Modest, Moon Ball, HA, EM: Psych Up, Fake Out
Ready to Trade

Karrablast
Adamant, Heavy Ball, HA, EM: Night Slash, Bug Bite, Knock Off
Need to Breed

Larvitar
Adamant, Friend Ball, HA/Guts, EM: Stomp, Curse, Ancient Power
Need to Breed

Passiman

Jolly, Friend Ball, HA, EM: Knock-Off, Counter, Quick Guard, Quick Attack
Need to Breed

Ralts

Timid, Friend Ball, HA/Trace, EM: Disable, Destiny Bond, Knock Off, Shadow Sneak
Need to Breed

Timid, Love Ball, HA/Trace, EM: Momento, Destiny Bond, Knock Off, Shadow Sneak
Need to Breed

Pawniard

Adamant, Level Ball, HA/Defiant, EM: Sucker Punch, Quick Guard
Need to Breed

Ponyta

Jolly, Dream Ball, HA/Pastel Veil, EM: Thrash, Morning Sun, Horn Drill, Hypnosis
Ready to Trade

Rookidee
Careful/Impish, Beast Ball, HA/Keen Eye, EM: Roost, Tailwind, Sky Attack, Defog
Ready to Trade

Sableye

Careful, Moon Ball, HA, EM: Recover, Sucker Punch, Torment
Need to Breed

Shelmet

Timid, Moon Ball, Overcoat, EM: Mind Reader, Guard Split, Double-Edge
Need to Breed

Sinistea

Timid/Calm, Dream Ball, HA, EM: -
Need to Breed

Sizzlipede
Careful/Adamant, Premier Ball, Flash Fire, EM: -
Ready to Trade

Snom
Timid, Beast Ball, HA, EM: Fairy Wind, Bug Bite, Mirror Coat
Ready to Trade

Toxel
Adamant, Fast Ball, HA/Rattled, EM: Endeavor, Metal Sound, Power-Up Punch
Need to Breed

Modest, Moon Ball, HA/Rattled, EM: Endeavor, Metal Sound, Power-Up Punch
Need to Breed

Tympole
Modest/Relaxed, Lure Ball, HA/Swift Swim, EM: Toxic, Mist, Water Pulse
Need to Breed

Vullaby
Careful, Luxury Ball, HA, EM: Roost
Ready to Trade
Zigzagoon
Jolly, Beast Ball, Gluttony, EM: Quick Guard, Knock Off, Parting Shot
Need to Breed

Ditto/Shiny said:
- 6IV Ditto, seeking foreign 6iv ditto only

Seeking the following:
  • Aprimons
  • HA/Egg Moves
  • 5IV competitive
  • BP items
  • HA + Apriball: Shuckle

I also have many breedjects/imperfects/wrong abilities if you need.

Also have most apriballs, BP items, mints.

I usually update my lists as I continue to breed.

Thank you!

Last edited:

Connor™

Showstopper
Silicobra, Wooper, Dewpider, Clobbopus, Hattena, Eevee, Applin, G Farfetch'd, Indeedee, G Corsola, Snom, Pinchurchin, Rookidee, Drilbur, Tyrogue, Charmander, Pichu, Hippopotas, G Zigzagoon, Vulpix, Corphish, Krabby, Minccino, Bunnelby, Gothita, Falinks, Passimian, Milcery, Ralts, Dreepy, Duraludon, Snorlax, Magikarp, Solosis and Darumaka.

This is my current list of HA Pokemon - I'm willing to trade 2:1 for IV bred (I'm mainly interested in Snom and Arrokuda).

While I feel like it's unlikely, I'd also be willing to trade 3/4 HA Pokemon for the 6V Ditto (although, again, I don't expect this to be taken up on).

Tivio

Hi, I'm interested in shinies, 6IVs ditto (what's the nature of the 5IVs ditto missing SpAtk?), bred arrokuda and bred indeedee(only if it's HA).

FT I have:
ALREADY BRED: modest eevee, adamant timburr, modest/adamant impidimp, jolly dreepy, careful vullaby.
EASILY BREEDABLE: rotom, cinderace, ferrothorn.
HA: timburr, wailmer, morelull, arcanine, eevee, braviary, klink, mr. mime, grapploct, drillbur, ralts, darumaka, corsola, silicobra, magikarp, rookidee, lapras, togepi, mareanie, snom, goomy, machop, weedle, hatterenee, copperajah, snorlax, drednaw.
G-max: butterfree, duraludon, charizard, centiskorch, hatterenee.

Inugumi

Silicobra, Wooper, Dewpider, Clobbopus, Hattena, Eevee, Applin, G Farfetch'd, Indeedee, G Corsola, Snom, Pinchurchin, Rookidee, Drilbur, Tyrogue, Charmander, Pichu, Hippopotas, G Zigzagoon, Vulpix, Corphish, Krabby, Minccino, Bunnelby, Gothita, Falinks, Passimian, Milcery, Ralts, Dreepy, Duraludon, Snorlax, Magikarp, Solosis and Darumaka.

This is my current list of HA Pokemon - I'm willing to trade 2:1 for IV bred (I'm mainly interested in Snom and Arrokuda).

While I feel like it's unlikely, I'd also be willing to trade 3/4 HA Pokemon for the 6V Ditto (although, again, I don't expect this to be taken up on).

Snom and Arrokuda are both 5IV competitive and ready to trade! Are your HAs in any special balls, by chance? Or simply just HA? Either way, I'd love the Eevee, Hattena, and Wooper if possible for the two?

I will need to hold on to my ditto, however, sorry about that!

Hi, I'm interested in shinies, 6IVs ditto (what's the nature of the 5IVs ditto missing SpAtk?), bred arrokuda and bred indeedee(only if it's HA).

FT I have:
ALREADY BRED: modest eevee, adamant timburr, modest/adamant impidimp, jolly dreepy, careful vullaby.
EASILY BREEDABLE: rotom, cinderace, ferrothorn.
HA: timburr, wailmer, morelull, arcanine, eevee, braviary, klink, mr. mime, grapploct, drillbur, ralts, darumaka, corsola, silicobra, magikarp, rookidee, lapras, togepi, mareanie, snom, goomy, machop, weedle, hatterenee, copperajah, snorlax, drednaw.
G-max: butterfree, duraludon, charizard, centiskorch, hatterenee.

My 5IV (-sp. attk) is Bashful nature, though for that one I would prefer a foreign ditto in return with a similar spread.

Arrokuda is ready to go, however, and I can breed Indeedee with HA quite easily if you'd like. Impidimp wouldn't happen to have HA would it?

If it doesn't, I would be interested in HA Mareanie and HA Togepi for Arrokuda and Indeedee?

Tivio

My 5IV (-sp. attk) is Bashful nature, though for that one I would prefer a foreign ditto in return with a similar spread.

Arrokuda is ready to go, however, and I can breed Indeedee with HA quite easily if you'd like. Impidimp wouldn't happen to have HA would it?

If it doesn't, I would be interested in HA Mareanie and HA Togepi for Arrokuda and Indeedee?

I would have been interested in the ditto only if it was adamant or similar, because I have a jolly one.
Forgot to mention I have this italian jolly 5 IVs(missing special attack) ditto for tade, very comfortable for breeding, if you are interested.
About that trade, for me it's fine. Just to be clear tho, those HA mons are not bred, just HA, some of them with good IVs.
And nope, impidimp is prankster.

Inugumi

I would have been interested in the ditto only if it was adamant or similar, because I have a jolly one.
Forgot to mention I have this italian jolly 5 IVs(missing special attack) ditto for tade, very comfortable for breeding, if you are interested.
About that trade, for me it's fine. Just to be clear tho, those HA mons are not bred, just HA, some of them with good IVs.
And nope, impidimp is prankster.

Ah, yeah, sorry! Wish my ditto had been adamant, haha. Would've made things much easier.
What were you interested in for that italian ditto? I presume my 6IV one?

And yeah, that's all fine with me. I just need to breed Indeedee so give me a few minutes for that trade! Do you mind if it doesn't have perfect 5ivs? It might take just a bit longer if you're looking for competitive.

Tivio

I'm looking for competitive, but since mine are not competitive it's fine if it's not clearly :D
For the ditto I would like to have the 6iv ditto or a shiny, would it be doable?
Anyway take your time, here it is very late, I'm not gonna trade now, sorry, maybe tomorrow evening?

Inugumi

I'm looking for competitive, but since mine are not competitive it's fine if it's not clearly :D
For the ditto I would like to have the 6iv ditto or a shiny, would it be doable?

My Indeedee will have at least 4IVs; will see if I can get a nice 5IV real quick but should be ready to go in a few minutes!

And I just traded the last of my shinies away earlier today! Wish I had come across you a bit earlier. I'm always breeding for more though so I'll message you if I get any soon! It's a tempting trade for my ditto, but since I already have my own -sp. atk I'll have to hang onto my own 6iv ditto for now, sorry!

Tivio

Take your time, here it is very late, I'm not gonna trade now, sorry, maybe tomorrow evening?
It makes sense to keep ur 6ivs ditto if you don't have one more or at least one physical+one special
Anway sure, if you think you will get another shiny, I can keep the ditto there for you ;)

Inugumi

Take your time, here it is very late, I'm not gonna trade now, sorry, maybe tomorrow evening?
It makes sense to keep ur 6ivs ditto if you don't have one more or at least one physical+one special
Anway sure, if you think you will get another shiny, I can keep the ditto there for you ;)

Sure thing! Just send me a PM whenever you are available and I will have those two Pokemon ready for you! I've been breeding all day so I'm due another shiny soon, I hope anyways haha. If I do get one before tomorrow evening, will just let you know haha! Thank you!

Inugumi

I'd like a Jolly, Dream Ball Ponyta. It doesn't have to be perfect. I'm currently in the process of breeding the Duraludon if you are interested.

I'm interested! Already have some competitive ponytas ready to go, so just let me know the link code whenever you're ready. :)

Inugumi

Alright, will do! Are you wanting it to be competitive as well? If so, it's going to take a little longer. I can get it done though!

Doesn't need to be! If it had at least 4 ivs though, that'd be awesome! But no big deal if not!

Inugumi

Okay. Well I have one with 4 IVs I can trade you. I also forgot to mention that it will have it's EMs as well. Link code will be: 3324.

Awesome! Using that code now! My IGN is Galen. Also, I wasn't certain if you wanted HA or not. Sorry, should have asked earlier. If you need HA Ponyta, I have that as well!

unresponsive

still in a dream, skin eater
I have 70BP to spend and a few mints already in my inventory if you're interested? I'd love a 5ivfeebas or a vullaby, or both!

Inugumi

I have 70BP to spend and a few mints already in my inventory if you're interested? I'd love a 5ivfeebas or a vullaby, or both!

I can do both, just need to breed vullaby real quick but that wouldn't take me long. I'd be very interested in life orb and bottle cap, if that works for you? :)

Centaia

I have a 5iv japanese ditto, would you be interested in trading it for your 5iv missing SpA ditto?