• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

FT: 5IV English Ditto, LF: 5IV Other Language Ditto

FluffyFurret

Pokédex Completionist
Hi! I have a 5IV English Ditto w/Pokérus, and in need of any other language 5IV (-Atk preferably) Ditto.

Last edited:

FluffyFurret

Pokédex Completionist
I just hatched a 6IV Shiny Sobble holly!!

I can offer one of his 5IV brother/sister as tribute lol. Please give me a non-english 5IV Ditto.

Last edited:

Rabat

Hi from France! I've two ditto 4 IV
The first one = atk sp and speed miss
The second one = Atk and def miss

Add me SW-7473-8471-3226 if you're interested

Rabat

FluffyFurret

Pokédex Completionist
I wouldn’t mind trading for the second one, though I still need a 5IV. Better than nothing I guess. I’ll message you. But I’m still searching for a foreign 5IV (-atk) Ditto.

I just caught a 3rd 5IV Ditto, missing Sp. Attack. I can infect my Dittos with Pokérus too.

If anyone wants message please

Tivio

I wouldn’t mind trading for the second one, though I still need a 5IV. Better than nothing I guess. I’ll message you. But I’m still searching for a foreign 5IV (-atk) Ditto.

I just caught a 3rd 5IV Ditto, missing Sp. Attack. I can infect my Dittos with Pokérus too.

If anyone wants message please

Do you want to trade your ditto missing atk for mine? it's italian

Tivio

yay, it is 5 ivs with no atk. I also have one missing only SpAtk, but it's jolly, so I prefer to keep it, unless your ones are jolly too or adamant

FluffyFurret

Pokédex Completionist
yay, it is 5 ivs with no atk. I also have one missing only SpAtk, but it's jolly, so I prefer to keep it, unless your ones are jolly too or adamant
I just checked out and my Ditto is missing sp. defense and not hp, sorry I quickly edited everything.

Their natures are:
-Sp. Attack: Serious
-Sp. Attack: Bashful
-Sp. Defense: Adamant (also has HA)

And like I said they all will come with Pokérus.

If one of them is to your liking then I would love to have your attack missing Ditto.

Last edited:

Tivio

Sorry man, that ditto is the one I use to breed special mons. but if you manage to find a 5IVs(no atk) ditto and like to swap with mine, HMU :D

FluffyFurret

Pokédex Completionist
Sorry man, that ditto is the one I use to breed special mons. but if you manage to find a 5IVs(no atk) ditto and like to swap with mine, HMU :D
I could go and try to catch one from the den I guess. One missing attack right? If that’s it I think I can manage to find one like in 20-30 mins if you wouldn’t mind. brb

FluffyFurret

Pokédex Completionist
sure, I think it takes more then a few mins, but whenever you get it, just write to me
Ok it did take more lol but I finally got one. It lacks attack, has hidden ability, mild nature.

If you want it I’ll quickly give it Pokérus as well and then I’m ready for the trade.

Tivio

Oh, it was fast, good for you. I don't care about pkrus, if you want we can trade now, I'm Tivio